Higher level Boss's

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Big Ken, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Why is it so hard to get the rewards from the higher level boss's, I cant build the Spike Gloves in the work shop for Vancouver because I never get the cork boots and my Lumberjack Vancouver coop boss is at level 18,I get in on all the Vancouver boss's I see in my feed and still cant get them boots,any ideas? Thanks

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

they're random drops w/ a 2 attack minimum for a chance at the drop... and yes it can be frustrating to get them... just keep trying and hopefully u will...

3. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Yes I know they are random and you have to hit them twice or more,I have a level 18 Vancouver with those boots and I still have not gotten them,its ridiculous that after all those levels with that boss and still dont have the cork boots,its BULL if you ask me

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ken, You dont have to get them from your own boss.... you can just put 2 stam into anyones vancouver boss and have a shot at them.

The reason. I cant say offically, because Im not kano but the rationa reason for the helper drops to be rare... was because about 2 years ago, helper drops got to be a problem in the balance of ZS.

The boss drops keep getting stronger than the last set, as they should... but, the problem is people payed real world money for thees old UN items, that are at this point just barley better than the drops.

the devs had to constantly up the strengths of UN items to keep them over what you could have a full inventory in a matter of a few days for nothing more than a few stamina here and there.

dont hold your brethe on the cork boots. Im level 3031, and was joining those bosses like crazy when they first came out and everyone was posting them... 17k boss assist account and I have 5 pairs of cork boot.

I may have to do a project and see if I have yet collected all the rare boss drops....

5. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I DO get in on EVERY Vancouver boss that I see get posted,Its not that I need the items for fights from the higher level boss's,I just like to build the items in the work shop,Thanks for the input.Ill just keep hitting all the higher level boss's I see get posted and hope to get the rewards from them.I understand why they have it set up that way min 2 hits and random drops but when I have a boss that I CANT get all the rewards from is just ridiculous.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There is a boss in LCN that works in a similar fashion. I believe it's the London boss, which only has something like a 10% chance of a drop for an item needed to craft items in the workshop. I think I killed it 10 times and only got one drop from it. Because it's such a low level boss, I never worried much about it, because I don't use those items in fights anymore. I believe it is the only boss I've run across that has such a low drop percentage (unless you haven't unlocked the boss yourself) in LCN, Vikings, and Pirates (I don't play Zombies).

7. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Well I finally got the cork boots,might have been from me complaining LOL The Lumberjack was defeated in 1 hour and you dealt 2,070,365 damage, based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    Logging Helmet

Logging Helmet

230 Attack

0 Defense
    Log Hauler

Log Hauler

250 Attack

0 Defense
    Cork Boots

Cork Boots

44 Attack

67 Defense