hunter challenge/calendar 5fp payouts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Demonik1, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

just curious, are the 5fp payouts in a pre-selected spot when the challenge or calendar is started or is it just a random percentage?

2. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

> "...5 FP payouts..."
    > "...is it just a random percentage..."

What? I think it's pre-selected.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's not pre-selected, it's completely random. Every time you hit a target in the North Midgard Hunter Challenge, you have a 1% chance each time to get the 5 FP payout.

So every time you use a shot, there's a 1% chance that you get the 5 FP, it that helps clear it up.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Are you sure its only 1%?

On the Monthly Calendar it says: 5% 61,141,701,000,000 5 FP's 166986 XP

and at a Hunter Challenge: 2% 1,400,000,000,000 5 FP's 84000 XP

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

On the North Midgard Hunter Challenge it's telling me 1%, but it's different depending on what minigame you're doing.

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I checked only my actual challenge. ;)

But it looks like, the first challenge with his 1% still has double chances to get 5FPs, as gives 4 times faster the keys.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It sure seems to me that the lower level I am the more FP i earn in the challenges.

8. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

The lower your level, the easier it is it level up. I need nearly 13k XP to level up in VC.

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol. yeah ...i pretty much had that one figured out considering it takes me 364,050 to level up in VC. What Im saying is that i get the 5fp from challenges a lot more often when i was a much lower level. For an example...i normally get a couple of the FP rewards per challenge in ZS n LCN where Im a much lower level as compared to routinely getting no 5fp reward in VC where im a much higher level. I suppose one could chalk it up to random chance but after years of playing the odds get less likely that its random chance. Kano has stated its the same for everyone regardless of level, all im saying is it sure doesnt play out that way for me. Guess Im just unlucky that way...lol

10. Demonik1

very true polish, i was doing the 3rd challenge i believe for forever cause of the frequency of the 5fp payouts till the higher level hunters started having nice exp payouts and rewards...i just started going back thru all the old hunters and crap games, ahem i meant card games to get the achievements and i noticed im getting the payouts more frequently than the higher level ones

Edit....got this not 5 mins after posting this lol Single Hit Payout:

5 FP's

1800 XP

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  11. Demonik1

thanks mitch, i was thinking it was random since it told us the percentage but just wanted to be sure

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

With the monthly challenges there are 25 boxes to key open. That's 25 goes each with a 1% chance of getting 5FP's. With the hunter challenge there are 17 targets to shoot. That's 17 goes each with a 2% chance of getting 5FP's. In the card games you get 3 FP's for completing the higher games with a minimum of 45 goes required if you won every time (look - there goes a pig flying past the window) and you get less FP's for completing the lower games but then you don't as many goes in order to finish them. It is personal choice to get less FP's with less goes but play more often OR more FP's with more goes but play less often - simples ;)

13. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

The only challenge I have all achievements for is the North Midgard challenge.