[ZS] New Location: Reclaim San Francisco!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 8, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a new mission for you, Slayers: Reclaim San Francisco! Outbreaks and Properties are live now, with the related Bosses and Challenge coming soon.

wall_feed_reclaim_san_francisco.jpg

2. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

So long story short; kick the zombies out via a kick to the spuds and reclaim San Francisco for humans?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Essentially.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Oh.... I see.

So, no, its not content that will help the middle fighting class levels...

5. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Thank you for the new location ;) but yet I'm still ahead of them probably 4-5 locations.. I wonder what my actual income supposed to be at my current level instead being stuck at "Reclaim San Fran" max incomes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    It's a pity that everyday I have to die at the price of a level 3000. LOL!

6. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

This is nice, it's like Hel's Rising and Skadi's Blizzard on Viking Clan and the recent Return to the Lost World on Pirate Clan. Either way, it's better than nothing.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

The new properties are insane. I can only immagine if they did put out properties for all the way up into the level 6000s.

1 guy at 5 trillion

5 guys at 3.5

10 guys at 2.

15 guys at 1.

everyone else .5 or less.

It really wouldnt have hurt my feelings to see some cards shoved into the middle of the deck. I think most higher levels just want something to do, and wouldnt mind if the lower guys got a piece of the action too.

It truly concerns me that we are revisting locations. but the patern that concerns me even more?

2010- 12 locations

2011- 9 locations

2012- 6 locations

2013- 3 locations

So how many locations can the players expect in 2014?

Sorry, sho. I dont think your base HL is going to get much higher.

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Dying at the price of a level 3000 isn't always that bad
    [XXX Xxxxxxx has put a Hit on you for $1,135,913,929,030.... I do it often ^_^
    Then again I'm only lvl 1800 lol