[All] Arena Player Status

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Salman Al-buainain, Nov 8, 2013.

1. hey guys, I am seeing lately how people are complaining about inactive people rank on top and active guys are ranking low! So I thought of this idea in which -I think- it will definitely solve the problem. Each players should have an online/offline status beside his/her name. The online status can be seen once a person done 100 attacks, other than that he will be offline. After leaving the arena with 10 mins without returning and attacking any target, it will show that you are an offline player.That will help active guys who want to build a high health amount to know who to attack first and clear the arena of inactive. This way I don't think that people who rank low and don't get reward have anything to say about inactive ranking high and they ranked low or died within 30 mins of arena start.
    SIMPLE idea, but EFFECTIVE.

My opinion on this:
    I think this is going to be the best solution for the problem and no need for any changes in system for rewarding any guy who rank top 1 without even attacking 1 single attack.

darryl likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

almost pointless so im giving this a one for now, you can see who is or isnt active by clicking their names and seeing if theyve attacked anyone or not

darryl likes this.
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree with demonik, its already easy to see if someones active or not

darryl likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Salman Al-buainain Do you want to make it easier? LOL 1 STAR. Everyone see's active or inactive but takes a click or 2.

darryl likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Count me in with Demonik, Jades, and Polish...

P.S. Watch out, everyone... Salman is a beast and he'll come after you in game...

6. Conor Murphy

Conor Murphy Member

Count me in with Demonik, Jades, Polish, and Jared.

darryl likes this.
  7. well than, i don't think that there is any reason for inactive winning the arena !!

Today is my last day on ALL games, don't know if I will be back, but for sure if I am back it will be after a very long time !

P.S. I don't know what you are trying to say or get to by keep posting here and there this message : )

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i could care less who is what and if they want to come after me im easy to find :]