Kano..I need more ambushes..lol

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Oct 9, 2013.

1. meezy

meezy Member

Gang..what can we do about increasing the amount of bushes available?? 10 just simply isnt enough..really, if you've got the cash and a persistant enough attacker..why be able to lay down a good 20-30 bushes at a time?? this whole concept of limiting at 10 per my level..its just handicapping me.

2. Benjamin C Snarr

Benjamin C Snarr New Member

gzzz, if someone keeps attacking you after getting ambushed 10 times in a row, then you must have really made them mad lol

3. Jonathan Watson

Jonathan Watson New Member

i got to say i used over 60+ ambushs today in about 30min on one guys, and all in all i must have done about 300+ on him in 2 days. but i did just randomy hitlist him (and about 100+ other people) but he was the only person to punch me and hitlist me back so i did it agen and agen as for him to do that means he likes it i think lol and all so i now have all his mates that are level 2000+ on me as well :)

its good to feel loved i must say ROFL

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No Ty. 10 ambushes is plenty. Just keep setting them as they are attacking. Having to many would not be fair to the attacker if u could just set a large amount and continue doing other things in the game while they hit ambushes. It wouldnt be hard to bait someone into hitting u on purpose when u already have a bunch of ambushes set...so it would be abused. It would also be way to easy to kill an attacker if u had the time to hit them while they were hitting your ambushes. Way to much of an advantage for the ambusher, the way it is currently is perfect

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  5. meezy

meezy Member

No way dude..i think even just 10 more would be perfect..lol I mean..we're usually dealing with higher level gorillas here..any help we could get would be awesome..

6. meezy

meezy Member

What you find is that sometimes your syndicate is in a war and the only ones that fight are the higher levels guys. Most syndicates will tell you, "Dont touch the higher level and therefore open yourself up.." So, what do you do, nothing?? MOst of the times, its the lower levels that just want to help the syndicate so they just pop the target with a punch and let the big horses come in and finish the job. consider this happens all day everyday. If you're anything like my syndicate. These high level guys are getting handcuffed by each other, so they go after the others easier targets to either make up whatever they lose, or to pad those stats. Im just saying, if I can make them hurt a bit trying to come after me then why not?? Even so much as an additional 10 bushes would be hugely helpful.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i have to agree with polish no need to raise the limit..an one thing i will say if u are fighting the higher levels that is your fault not no one else...so u have to take that as a mistake..

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ambushers/counters are not gonna stop most players if they want to get you . 10 is plenty, ya want more come play PC we have more but we have the cagers( lazy players who cannot be bothered to get full clan and get a pass for their laziness ) everyone luvs to hate .

9. meezy

meezy Member

I would tend to agree. However, there are some that would be persuaded to stop if perhaps they though they might run into 20 or more bushes..lol Ive seen it happen before. However rare :p I just think its a great tool for turning back some of the higher level guys. To see the look of frustration knowing that they are running into bush after bush..Oh soooo priceless..lol