Bosses drops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Salman Al-buainain, Oct 19, 2013.

1. hey, i am just wondering about bosses drops system. Does attacking a boss that i still didn't unlock will reduce the chance of getting the drops? or Does attacking a friendly boss will be having a less chance of getting drops than attacking our own bosses? just some Qs, if you have the sure answer please share here, lemme and others know what to do : )..

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Very good question. I've noticed it as well, tends if you "have" the boss available for yourself=more drops. Maybe it's a balance issue LOL

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not sure on the exact answer to this one, I'll see if I can get it clarified.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Are you talking about drops that can occur with each attack or those that you can potentially earn after defeating the boss? Or both? Just trying to clarify and hopefully get you a satisfactory answer!

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Random Attack Drops Smack

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

So the answer to this one is that, yes, if you do not have access to a particular boss, then the drops will be less frequent than if you did.

George Burd likes this.
  7. Thanks mitch, just another small Q what about having an access to a boss, but it was not mine .. a friendly boss, does it still have the same rate drop or a friendly can get a lower chance ?

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If u already have access to a boss than the drop rate is the same whether your hitting your own or somebody elses, as far as I can tell anyways. With that said....the drop rate is not the same for all bosses....just like its not the same for all adventures

9. thanks mitch 2 ... oh i mean polish .. : P

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I monitor the forums during business hours Monday - Friday and sometimes on the weekend. If a community members wants to use their vast wealth of knowledge to cover for me outside of those times (or even during those times) it's much appreciated :)

11. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Thanks for asking this, Salman, and thanks for answering, mi7ch! I was wondering this, myself.
    Happy Halloween!