[All] Loyalty Rewards Progress

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Do U Even Click M8?, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

I wish that you could mouse over the Loyalty Tier Progress Percentage bar and have a little box tell you a more detailed percentage like it does with achievements. It would be really helpful to be able to see my Loyalty Tier Progress in a little bit more detail.

UPDATE: Here is an example of the feature I'm talking about.

[​IMG]
    The 97.333% appears when you mouse over the progress bar, and it would be really useful to see a little bit more precisely how many Loyalty Points it's going to take to get to Platinum so I can make better-educated decisions on when and how to spend my LP, so my suggestion, although very minor, is to add that feature to the loyalty rewards progress bar that is found in the Loyalty Items section of The Gods (image below)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

for some reason image uploading images is disabled for the ideas forum... www.tinypic.com you can upload it there though and it'll even give you the code to put in forum :)

3. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

Thanks for the help. That's actually a really useful site.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

man that sucks that they got rid of it again and onother website is http://imgur.com/ that one works good. all you do is download/upload the picture to your computer that you want to upload nto the internet then go to the website and click upload and there you go, got yourself an uploaded mage to be able to use on the forums.

im going to go try out that other site though.(always good to have options incase one of them goes down when you need to use it)

as for the idea ya i would like to have, dont know why it isnt like that because all of the achievments that show progress are. so 10 from me, it would be an easy simple idea to implement. wouldnt even take a day to do

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give this a 10, it would be great to know about how far you are from getting to the next tier so you can start saving up points for it

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I thought this was what you meant but didn't want to comment until you'd shown your screenshots.

:-/ for it to be more accurate it would have to include 0.01's of a percentage

as is says in you're 0% to platinum, which means you've completed anything from 0 - 0.99% of gold.

It is a pretty odd set up.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

People sure love numbers. :)

This won't make a major impact for most people, but at the same time I can't see the harm. I'll run it past the devs!