[FB] Annoying Timer Freeze

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Do U Even Click M8?, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

I know that the whole MySpace thing is taking a lot of Kano's time, but I was hoping attention could be brought to this soon...
    When I click on the Rewards, Guild or Inner Circle Leaderboard tab on a World Boss, the time till next attack and time left timers freeze up at the top of the page. Same as when I mouse over the reward or click on the rewards list for a challenge. It's a fairly annoying bug, and I'm hoping Kano can find time for this.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi M8 (Do U Even Click?), while it's true that Myspace is a big issue around here, we do want to make sure all of our players are taken care of! :)

To that end I've sent this off to the developers to take a look at. While they look into it, please try submitting a ticket to Support if this issue persists as this may be something we can fix through your account.

3. Do U Even Click M8?

I submitted a ticket to Support a while ago and the problem has persisted. I'm just a little confused about how over three months have passed and nothing seems to have been done.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It was entered as a bug, so once the developers clear some other things off their plates they'll get right to it! I'll follow up with them about and see where it stands.

5. Do U Even Click M8?

Do you know when this will get covered? I'm guessing it will come after this new location you guys have brewing but I still want to know at least an approximate time that this bug will get fixed. There haven't been many other issues in the past few months, so it's frustrating that this fairly small issue is taking the developers four months to even get started on figuring something out. I'm not saying that they aren't doing their job but I would think that something that was brought to attention at the beginning of the summer would have been taken care of by now.

6. Do U Even Click M8?

Nothing? Here are some screenshots if that helps.

In the first image, all the timers are running properly. However, once I mouse over the reward (shown in image 2), the timers for the challenge only completely freeze (shown by images 3 and 4).
    IMAGE 1
    Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 11.43.36 PM.jpg
    IMAGE 2
    Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 11.48.17 PM.jpg
    IMAGE 3
    Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 11.44.01 PM.jpg
    IMAGE 4
    Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 11.44.28 PM.jpg

Seriously, I've submitted a ticket to support and bumped this thread twice, and I've gotten nothing helpful. Please just figure it out.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano is closed today. can I ask do you use chrome and if so do you it is up to date, for me I have never seen this issue, nor have I ever seen anyone else mention it, hopefully they will get back to you soon, I can bring this to their attention tomorrow.

8. Do U Even Click M8?

I do use an updated version of Chrome (I have auto-updates on). Try it out, just mouse over a challenge reward so it expands or click on the Summary, Rewards, or Total Attacks tab for an active co-op boss (Rewards, Guild Leaderboard, or Inner Circle Leaderboard for active World Bosses). That's where it has continued to happen for me. I tested it on Safari (also updated) as well and the bug is present there too.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't experience this issue, but I have forwarded this thread to kano, to hopefully when they get in later today, they may get back to you.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I found a temporary solution for this: once the timer freezes, perform another action on the page (clicking on a target in the challenge or attacking the Boss) and the timer starts going again. It's not perfect, but it should serve as a work-around for now.