[All] arena rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Sep 25, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

2 arenas ago on kps2 something that was suppose to be impossible actually became reality..

A player with ZERO attacks won the battle arena...

Being inactive is a strategy and anyone that is inactive should receive full rewards regardless of where they rank.

If a inactive can win it..the only ones to blame is the active players...thats why the inactive won and the inactive should get full reward for winning..

Anytime inactives get a good rank...the ones to blame are the active players for allowing it to happen..

So yes...again..inactives deserve full rewards for wherever they rank at.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

LMAO....you are so wrong that it boggles the mind how you think. Arenas were made for players to be active and d_mode use only as a strategy towards ending attacks that you are receiving. D-mode is not suppose to be a wire to wire strategy for winning. So IMO inactives should receive only what they get for signing up

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Where does it say that?

Who are you to say what it was for?

Seriously show me in the rules where it says d mode has to be used a certain way..show me where the rules say defense mode is not a strategy.

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

You have to have some common sense in order to understand the arena was added so players could fight, not sit and hide. But I can see you are not seeing that. I did say defense was a strategy when fighting but how can it be strategy when all you do is hide and not fight as the arena was made for ?

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I totally disagree with this idea for all the sme reasons discussed in all the other similar threads.

Nice posts Larry...dont forget to vote.

1 star!

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

1 from me, inactives deserve the exact equivalent of how much they've actually done in any arena. do you get free xp from doing nothing in-game? do you get free fps from just staring at your screen? no and no, so why should it be any different for an inactive participant in the arena? because youre one of or are friends with them? totally absurd...id give this a negative infinity if it were possible xD

7. So what

So what Member

Not even a star for this ...

you hv shown u don't get much attention at home...defensive stance ....yep you need us to congradulate you for the fact you hv to do nothing but watch myself do nothing...............

The arrogance .....no wonder the games gone to pot

Pole position for you......

8. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Disagree

1 Star

9. Well said, Larry, Demonik and So What. I just love it when I don't have to write a long response. lol