HUGE GLITCH ....on your faction wars

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by So what, Sep 29, 2013.

1. So what

So what Member

its been going on all day

you attack certain factions and they GAIN HEALTH every attack

now even if its your glitch .....its a bit out of skelter

considering there managing to do it ........

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  2. Eric

Eric Administrator

There shouldn't be any way your opponent gains health on an attack, it's very possible the target Faction is just healing. Can you please private message me the certain Factions which you're seeing these health gains on.

3. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

its been happening to me too. i hit a faction at 800m,. suddenly at a couple seconds, it went up to 1.2m. that was so damn fast!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  4. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I forgot to mention, there is a faction without a NAME!!! Is that your faction KANO? lol

5. So what

So what Member

not just fast PER CLICK they healed and yep ,,,most ppl have walked away form the fiasco

its a set up

try looking at your losses ...youll see their huge ...
    anyway

another weekend in knaoland

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

you are aware more than 1 player can heal at a time right while others attack at same time...

so yes very possible there just healing.

7. So what

So what Member

I am speaking as a LONG TERM PLAYER

i think i can tell the difference
    when 3 players are online

and their FACTION heals over 1 billion in 30 attacks

so sorry thanks for the quote

you dont get 500 0000 health heal up per attack and we tried several ALL SAME THING

BIT ODD DONT U THINK .....we know a script when we see one

cheers

8. Lets do this one more time since a Mod decided to remove it for whatever unknown reason you have.

The problem is I understand the fact Kano tries to give the Players new stuff to do. But guess what. This is a joke seriously.

The game is taken over by multiple accounts, cheats, grids, alts, and everything.

The Battle Arena is a huge laughing stock of junk. The Top players huddle. {Who gets to win? Whos placing where?} This has been going on Forever.

Faction Wars is going downhill in a hurry. Its frustrating to players that have One account that work their a$$es off to play fair , play honestly I've been a loyal player for over 2 years, so much so that i more less stopped doing the things i always did. MMOs (EverQuest, then World of Warcraft)

I've met a handful of great people that are Friends, im proud to call them that. Enjoy chatting and having fun.

But this game is at its End Peak.

Loads of Cash, Free Calendars, Set up Winners, Its pretty stupid.

9. So what

So what Member

main leader on board

cant even be found they were blacked out since the beginning of war

kind of shows GLITCHES ALL AROUND

if u cant be found u can't BE ATTACKED

10. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Or the work all to getter or the using auto click. You can not stop the cheaters. Because its impossible to know if the using any kind of software to turn of or on for the auto click. Just wait till kano remove those cheaters if the are cheating....

11. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Heaven forbid a faction doesn't want to die and organizes a mass healing effort to prevent you from killing them.

Maybe they just got an A tier kill worth 3500 points and don't want to lose it quite yet.

Maybe they see who's attacking them and don't like your faction and they don't let you kill them.

Maybe there is just a group of people just desired to keep what little bit of health and pride in staying alive among them that they come together as a team at just the right time.

Just because a faction heals, doesn't mean they are running any scripts and such....get over it.
    The only major problem with the game is all the accusations that are coming out the mouths of the same group of players, and it's causing a major rift in the game. Negativity all around is just as bad, if not worse, than any meaningless change in game operations. These same group of players are very, very quick to jump all over other players who complain about being 'bullied' or similar complaints with the statement "if you don't like it, go play farmville".... but when it's something that YOU don't like, because you somehow feel that you are entitled to just walk all over a faction, or when you attack them, they should just roll over and die for you, you throw a major fit in the public forum about it. It's entirely too pathetic and annoying.