The Official September 2013 Armada Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Greetings Pirates,

It's time for another round of Armada Wars! As you've probably seen, the join lobby for the War is now open, so sign on up! This War will be running from Friday, September 27 to Monday September 30.

There are some changes this time around, so here's a handy list for you:

-Players now have the option to leave a war they've joined, this is only allowed before a war starts. Link is available under the lobby Enter button.

-You can send a token refill to a member during the war, this option is only available if the receiving member is under their daily refill limit. Token link is available in the Member's view popup.

-Token regeneration time has been reduced

If you have any questions about the above changes or would like to leave feedback about the Wars when they start on Friday, this is the place to do it!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

What was regain time lowered by?? a minute?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The token regeneration time is 2:42 as of right now, but this should be offset by the ability to send other Armada members a token and, of course, we're still technically in Beta for this feature so this is subject to change. It could go even lower next time!

4. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Hey mi7ch :)

I've noticed that the allotted amount of tokens has dropped from 300 to 200 which is quite substantial. Please explain the reasoning why we have this drastic decrease.

Also, I believe we only had 4 token refills (per day) in the last armada wars. If we send our armada members tokens does it use up those refills? If it doesn't, is there a limit on the amounts of tokens we can pass on?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Gunpowder I'll clarify the exact mechanics with the designer, but the faster regen time and the ability to send tokens should offset the drop in the total.

The ability to send token shouldn't affect the refills and I don't believe there's a limit to the number of tokens you can send someone as long as they're not at their limit.

6. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Gotcha and thank you for your prompt reply. Tokens are at a premium, so I do hope that the faster regen time will make up for this valuable loss.

One more question...will we only receive 50 tokens per refill again or has this been increased?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

good question i was just about to ask that but looks like you beat me to it. just relized this thread was here.

and to add onto the question about the 4 refills a day and only getting 50 coins per one will it be cheaper to buy them this time or not?

EDIT: also why is this in the general siscusion and not the anounsments.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

ahh it went let us refill tokens!

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yes refill button is BROKEN

10. Denise Williams

Denise Williams New Member

Cannot buy tokens!

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get someone on it, hold tight folks!

12. Meredith Bond

Meredith Bond New Member

I have just logged in, and didn't have 300 tokens to start with, used 30 tokens to heal the armada before I go to work and now I have lost over 40 of them. The math just does not add up.
    I went and hit a boss in game inbetween, but but still that did not affect the tokens as I had 2 tabs open to check.

13. Reine Williams

Reine Williams New Member

Can someone join after the armada war starts?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Reine,

Nope sorry, you need to have signed up before hand!

15. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hi Meredith, with the current configuration of wars, everyone starts with 200 tokens.

16. Reine Williams

Reine Williams New Member

Thanks for answering so quickly!
    Will let the armada know. We had two in our armada sign up before hand but their names were not on the list to play. Maybe they signed up for battle arena by mistake.

17. Mike W. Brundage

Mike W. Brundage New Member

why is some Armanda's have no names...

18. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

How does one transfer tokens? We were told that we COULD do it, but not HOW.

It has been a bit frustrating trying to figure out how the Armada Wars works through the limited/partial information we have been given since this feature was started in PC.

19. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

I agree that 100 tokens less to start with is quite substantial and a bit puzzling given the feedback from the players who said that there were NOT ENOUGH tokens as it was... :confused: Sorry but that is TWO refills worth of a difference (half of an entire day's allotment)! That being "offset" by a faster regen time, or being offset by being able to send tokens (the total amount of tokens in an armada does not increase with a transfer) from one armada member to another? I am sorry, that really does not make sense to me.

20. Mike W. Brundage

Mike W. Brundage New Member

under members the token numbers are blue so click on one u want to send...but make sure they under the daily limit...and then click purchase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.