VAHALLAS with disabled accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Sep 18, 2013.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why is it that we can still "ATTACK" a disabled account, but go to slap and can't?

In this picture is a VC name, but disabled account so I see no reason why can not post it as of forum rules.
    2.PNG 1.PNG
    3.jpg

Look if a account is disabled, it should be removed from the system entirely right? If I can't slap it should not be able to attack. BTW can the GOD'S LIST her cause of account disabled, I can't.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Good point Matthew...I hit the same viking in Valhalla today and got the .."This accout no longer available" blank page...if this be the case we shouldnt even see the name in the Valhalla list..

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I would think the reason you can't Axe Slap a Valhalla Viking is because Axe Slaps are primarily meant for dealing a small amount of damage and VVs are immune to taking damage (as per our Knowledgebase article).

I would also assume that this account is able to be listed by The Gods, but seeing as how we're talking account level stuff, that sort of thing isn't kosher on the forums so we'll just leave it at that. ;)

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

As it currently stands these frozen accounts cannot be interacted without outside of the 2 areas you have identified. Valhalla Attacks and if the Gods elect them for a bounty.

Think of them as being dead which makes perfect sense for the Valhalla attacks, as for the bounties the Gods resurrect these inactive Vikings so they can be struck down once more.

I'll stick to my day job which is clearly not writing. Anyways, long story short I don't see this changing anytime soon. The purpose of these features is to increase activity so I don't think I we want to limit this further.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Smack "Because of reasons" is always an acceptable answer as well, haha. :)

btw, I've moved this to the Viking Clan sub-forum, seems to be a better fit there.

7. Gold Hoard

Gold Hoard New Member

In pc banned accs even appear on normal fight list, really annoying if youre in line for a punch kill

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

if i may add my 2 cents....it's my understanding that the VV were added to help everyone with getting their gamer battle points and the gods bounties were thrown in just for fun....who cares if you can slap them or not? geez, give these guys a break every once in a while

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Totally agree with ya on this one. Sounds like a case of of having ones cake and wanting to eat it too. Take the Vahllas for what they are. If they want more kills they can go out and slap real players.

10. Well, since I know for a fact that real people playing their own accounts can get "banned" without a trial or a chance to defend themselves prior to the act, I think banned accounts should just be deleted after they are inactive for six months. It happened to a relative of mine and she is way too pissed and busy to try and contact Kano at this point. (Just had her third child right before it happened, with two others under the age of three).

And might I suggest that Kano give people a chance to defend before unceremoniously dumping them? That's B.S.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I can't speak to any of those specifics as I am not directly on the Support team however I do know we do not ban accounts willy nilly. Not to say we are incapable of making a mistake but we use quantifiable measures to assess bans.

If your relative's account was banned unjustly then they should submit to support whenever they find the time and hopefully we can right a possible wrong. We do the best we can with the resources afforded to us however nobody is perfect.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  12. Demonik1

I didn't know kano banned asses xD

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

:eek: Oh my! I forgot an 's' lol.

But in general, if you are up to no good, Kano does reserve the right to ban your ass! Or asses in the case of many alts ;)

14. Demonik1

mannnnn you shouldn't have edited that, it was way funnier before hahaha

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

SMACK, you can actually hit these accounts whether disabled or removed not in Vahalla, if they naturally heal. So why not give us the pleasure of killing them? LOL

Example: You have severely injured Clan Leader Deb Nike of Somaltrace.

Disabled/banned accounts should not be exempt from being killed IMO, they were enemies and should not get a free pass.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  16. Demonik1

it doesnt matter to me whther we can slap them or not, plenty of kills to be had from real players that can get pissed at it haha and dont you play on fb? WAY more targets for you over there im sure...make friends with new players and have them send you links to one slap kills

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I don't see the point of even trying to slap a VV in the first place. Slaps don't gain you any brownie points anyway. Either kill or don't bother, but slapping a dead Viking??????? WTF is that all about?