[FB] Discrepencies in fighting

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by So what, Sep 17, 2013.

1. So what

So what Member

tonight despite a team member been listed 7 times with no retraps

the attacker was able to attack despite any futher attacks been that their magic at increasing their attack and not leveling so no NEW apparent skill points

seems the game is been hacked in more ways than your admitting

and to be honest its beyond a joke now

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Can you provide some more detail as to what is occurring here as I am having a tough time following what you have written.

Is it that a player is not progressing in level and racking up wins and kills?

3. So what

So what Member

no

as hed listed 7 times and NO RETRAPS NO PUNCHES he should not without a script or a bot be able to attack////thats the point

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is it maybe a in range player=can attack after listing?

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Having difficulty with what your trying to say as well. Whats the diff in levels between the 2 players involved?

"not leveling so no NEW apparent skill points"? Its not uncommon to hoard skill points... I personally have hoarded thousands of SP at times. I call it my rainy day strategy.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I know what you're saying, it's happened to me a few times on facebook, I (lvl 1564) punched another player (lvl 3000+) ... they killed me, and then without me punching/attacking/hitlisting they were able to continue attacking and kill me a 2nd time.

*shrugs*

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that has happened, killed by an HL out of range player from a bounty, and then continues to attack, figured something just lagged, a short time later the player could not attack, still whip and list but not attack,Threw me for awhile, I was WTF

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for all the help translating guys, it is much appreciated.

So what, if you have details on the players involved I suggest you submit this to support so we can look into the details. Unfortunately the rivals records are only stored for 24 hours so this can be a very time sensitive process of investigation.

9. So what

So what Member

thanks smack we have screen shots and a video of the WHOLE thing
    ill send it in on a ticket now
    much appreciated