[ZS] Facebook Payments Updated

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have updated Zombie Slayers Facebook Payments system to comply with a mandatory change.

Please let us know if you have any issues purchasing UN Credits on Facebook.

2. So what

So what Member

it dosent work

fyi just letting you know its busted keeps throwing you out and then your forum dosent work

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Can you be more specific with respect to what payment method is not working on Facebook (paying on mobile, debit, credit card, paypal etc)? Also, any info on error msg would be extremely helpful.

As for the forum, we were hacked early Saturday morning due to a vulnerability in the forum version we were running, it has since been fixed, are you still having issues with the forum today?

4. So what

So what Member

Have been on fb since game begun

Got this notice
    There was an error could not complete please try again
    Tried all three methods trial pay pay pal ect

Would not accept any

Went onto kano site got an accepted took 6 hours to send in un
    Needed 3 emails to confirm purchase

Seems a little extreme and when i called the credit company said it had been applied for 4 times
    In view if the fact that I've only received one set of un credits am very reluctant to try again

Apologies but if its not secure and your not controlling it as before i dont know what you want me to say

As for the forum been hacked its beneath contempt and you have all my sympathy but to date you haven't addressed all the scripts and bots and we know WHOM is responsible for all of the new hacks

They delight in your misfortune.

You have all my sympathy

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Bought some un via mobile lastnight to test...working alright for me :)

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Below are my inline responses:

7. So what

So what Member

CANT PAY.jpg FORUM.jpg

THIS IS on face book went to knao play and got same result

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

KanoPlay uses Trial Play to process payments so what you encounter there will not be the "same" as on Facebook in the 1st screenshot.

As for screenshot #2 that looks like a DB error on this very forum we are both writing on right now. I am unaware of an outage today but that may have been a temporary hiccup.

9. So what

So what Member

the error is the same one since friday and you need to come into forum thru FB and as it defaults to that screen shot it offers to go to kano forums thru a link so you cannot come from the game to access the forum
    again its ok am done BUT i thank you for your time :)