[LCN] New LCN Characters Coming Soon...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

One piece of feedback that we have pulled from surveys etc, is that players want to see more character classes. Before we add more we want your feedback on modifiers / special abilities that you would like to see with the characters.

Current set unlocks at level 100, we are planning to release new characters beyond this level tailored for higher level players.

Currently characters modify a reduction of stamina / energy / cash timers depending on their class.

Some potential modifiers that have been thrown around here are as follows:

- additional stamina or energy per level, so instead of 50 stamina per level, they would reward say 2x, 3x or more
    - % increase of xp/cash in jobs
    - increase personal att/def by x%

Any other ideas or preferences?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

SWEEET! i hope this will be coming to VC as well. The extra stam per level is a no brainer in my book

3. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

How about a Helper?
    Double the Job Assists to 60, More Challenge help before the XP drops, able to start more bosses before the bonus drops to 1XP, Double the Gifts to 200? :D

4. Bocce

Bocce Member

You may want to consider characters that add to a persons attack or defense.

5. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

like these ideas..

- % increase of xp/cash in jobs
    - increase personal att/def by x%

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Additional stamina/energy sounds good to me.
    Cash/EXP as long stay's in job's "NOT" calendar's, Lotto has already messed with balances in income.
    No on att/def perk. I understand why, but shouldn't be a perk to buy a character in this situation IMO. If want, go buy crate/limited items already set in place if chose to do so.

EDIT: Say you buy att/def perk, then 'enemy' buys same, does nothing for to get a jump on them, unless 'enemy' doesn't want or care for to do the same purchase. Fair? Everything to be the strongest in these games revolve around cash, to make 1 more way is just "dumb".

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013