[VC] Summer Newsletter Poll!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 18, 2013.

?

What areas of the game would you like to see addressed in the near future?

1. More PvP Options!

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. More/Better Drops!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. New Social/Communication Features (like in-game messages)!

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Extra Achievements!

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  5. New Adventures/Jobs/Outbreaks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. World Bosses

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

One of the main things we pride ourselves on here at Kano Apps is listening to player feedback and implementing changes based on that. As you can see in the Summer newsletter connected to this poll, we've added in a lot of different things that started off as community suggestions!

In light of that, I'd like to present you with the new poll for this season! What features would you like to see added in to the game in the coming future? Please note that you have to have a forum account to vote. If you don't have one, it doesn't take long to register!

If there's anything you'd like to see added that isn't in the poll, please post it below! Thanks!

PS: This poll will be linked in our upcoming Summer Newsletter, but you are welcome to vote in it now if you'd like :)

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

A solution to the World Boss troubles is definitely on many people's minds. They go undefeated more and more often, fewer players hit them and therefore those that hit can't deal enough damage to bring it down.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I think this poll is lacking in detail. More PVP options? sure...but not if what u mean is more ways to avoid it or more limits and restrictions. More/ better drops? Sure if u mean for the higher levels and not a bunch of crap only the lesser levels can use. Extra achievements? Of course....but only ones that reward actual success and not just more that will satisfy the masses . You can start by adding an achievement for winning the arena, perhaps 2-5 as well and then catch up on all the current achievements. New Adventures/Jobs/Outbreaks!? Sure if they are tied to new worlds at the end ....def not if we are talking about fitting them in between already existing worlds.

In my opinion nothing is more important than catching up on what already has been started, catch up and surpass the highest of levels with new worlds. Bring achievements not only up to date but have them exceed whay any one player has already accomplished in any category

4. ben

ben Active Member

when is the 3 day calendar coming to kanoplay server 2 for july ???

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@ben There's a 3 day calendar coming out tomorrow! Get ready!

@Das liebe Beil The World Boss issue for Viking Clan is currently a top issue for the developers. They're working to come up with a solution that will work in the long run as well as alleviating the short term issues, so it's going to take a little time to work out the finer details.

@polishpimp Polls tend to be a bit general because of their nature, other wise you would have polls with hundreds of options! Perhaps a survey with greater detail is in order?

6. ben

ben Active Member

i agree with you 100% on this one pimp...it sure would be nice...

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

BTW....great addition of the battle drop info on the battle page....very cool...TY! But unfortunately it shows exactly how lame the drop rate is and how unfair that this was implemented so late in the game and also how much the drop rate falls off at the higher levels (completely bogus btw). players with over a million battles dont have a single drop to show for it if they got them before battle drops were implemented and now because of their level the dont have nearly the same opportunity to gather them as others. Honestly you guys at Kano and should award all the pre "battle drop" battles with retro drops based on the drop rates and number of battles.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah the battle drop page is pretty slick! If you see Smack around the forums, be sure to let him know what you think.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My only question is why is it on battle page? Shouldn't it be under inventory? I know it's new feature and want people to see it, but try again LOL.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How about new locations for the higher levels??

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Jades The battle drops info page can also be found under the Clan/Stockpile tab as well!

12. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Are all these not already on the table?

13. slave

slave Member

see id reply to this again but my last post got deleted, i dont know why it got deleted, it was opinion, it didnt name anyone, it didnt insult anyone, just told the gosh darned truth and why i thought it was crap

im not sure why we cant voice our opinion in a forum designed to be able to voice your opinion, i guess if your opinion doesnt match what the moderators opinion is it gets deleted

im starting to understand why eraser left the forum
    yes streak all of them are on the table, especially the achievements one where we got promised with the arrival of arena some 15 months ago that achievements were on the way....

so my poll question wasnt that far off
    id go with b - 18 months to implement things...

14. What about Elites and Legendary blacksmith options for the higher bosses. Everything seems to stop at 'Hell Rising' which is way old now.

15. Joe Pan

Joe Pan New Member

I think we should be able to buy (refill) stamina or energy with the gold we have with the same price (gold) refill with 10fp.

16. Susan K

Susan K Member

Is the summer newsletter out yet? Haven't seen it

17. What areas of the game would you like to see addressed in the near future? None of the Above.

How about, instead, you use that time to address the rampant cheating with alt accounts and bots? We'll have a better gaming experience and you'll make more money. High levels are starting to leave because of it. You can't keep your heads buried in the sand anymore.

18. Vid

Vid New Member

I would like to suggest returning to creating new monthly gifts.

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Some high levels crying ? Not I. Not the ones I know and respect. I see new techniques and allowed adaptive technologies in play. And I see slow players becoming fast all of a sudden too like the barkin quixote. Alts? Nah. No Alts in sight. Folks have no clue overall of the flow of the game and they weakly, in my opinion, see this level 500 heal ... doi doi doi ... if you knew they were level 5000 in myspace, you'd shut it. Of course you can't shut it cause everyone else cheats and you need your bogeyman and also a cheat, to allow some high level to play a victim. Snoring yet?

How about a fickle finger of fate achievement for taking responsibility for your own ineptitude publicly? Blood here gets a virtual Gold Medal for ineptitude. Can't see the forest for a bunch of old trees that play victims.

Crying in Public ... Blood Eagle ... Level 1 Achieved ... Level 5 Achieved ... Level 15 Achieved. In one post.

Meantime back to the real game, extend the achievements we are missing like for War Mode, Levels, Bounties placed, Kills, Axe Kills, stats that matter in PVP. This is a PVP game right? A social context ? Social award driven? Gosh. You all need more rooftop volleyball with tho higher nets and more beers .... sheesh.

20. Epic response! Simply epic! ROTFLMAO!!!! It's never worked well for you when you've tried to show the world how much smarter you are than me so why are you trying now? Need a reminder? Ok. Since Kano deemed your response worth leaving up, even as an attack on me, I fully expect they'll give me the same courtesy. Doubtful, since I'm about to dissect you in public. Again.

*Ahem*

*YOU* don't cry??? Your forum signature is nothing but one giant whiney request to Kano!! "Oh, Boo Hoo! Kano's not pandering to me so I'm going to play a chislers game and make a whiney signature to my posts so they know I'm unhappy with them!" As it stands, you're the highest level whiner in the game. You must not respect yourself. Of course, you don't see it like that, though. Man up, Kel. It's not always about you. It's about what's best for the entire population, Nero.

No alts in sight? Are you sure about that? Because it seems to me that every week Kano tells everyone how they banned X number of accounts and the majority of those are alt or shared accounts. Only an idiot or a liar would even attempt to make that statement with Kano reporting on a weekly basis that that's clearly not the case. Which are you? Your choice.

What "allowed adaptive technologies" are you referring to? This explains why an inordinant number of your guild mates have lost their accounts. That term seems to fly in the face of Kano's Terms of Use 10L "use or launch any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), scraper or offline reader that accesses the Site or use or launch any unauthorized script". Those "allowed adaptive technologies" must not have been quite as allowed as you think, eh? Or are they only allowed by YOU in your guild? Once again, which is it?

Now, I'll freely admit when I'm wrong about something so if I'm wrong here, please feel free to explain how. Your "level 500 is a level 5k in Myspace" argument isn't even close to valid unless they somehow managed to circumvent the healing delay WHILE adding an extra 4500 levels worth of skill points into health and defense to avoid getting smashed on the bounty list as half a dozen people of higher level try to collect. Unless, of course, we're back to that "allowable adaptive technologies" thing again. Please explain, Kel. I'm interested in knowing more about these technologies and where I can find them. Thanks in advance.

When the highest leveled player in the game starts spouting off crap about "allowable adaptive technologies" and "level 500's can circumvent the healing delay to ride the list like level 5k's due to their techniques" that should be a sign to Kano that something needs to be done immediately while, also, giving them a general idea on where to start looking.

I'm neither impressed nor intimidated by you so PLEASE leave me alone now. I don't like you and you don't like me. We have NOTHING to discuss. EVER.

Go home, Kel. You're drunk.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.