Why cant I submit a ticket

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Diablos Biker Bytch, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Diablos Biker Bytch

Diablos Biker Bytch New Member

I am logged in when I try to submit a ticket and it won't let me. Can you help please and thank you Momma Z

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok first question, did you make a support account? which is different from a forum account and a game account. If you go to your profile page ingame, and click contact support, that will take you to the support area and that is where you need an account and need to log in. From there you click on the game you want have an issue or problem with and make a ticket with all the info and submit it, I am only trying to cover all the bases ,incase you missed one.

Or you can scroll down to the bottom of this page and click " Contact Us" that will also take you to the support area, again where having an account will allow you to send a ticket into support. Hope I was helpful .

3. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Ive never made a separate account I click connect with facebook. So you dont need to make an account to submit. There may be a problem with the site though

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well when the new support came out in January I made the new account for it and that is what I use, for awhile, though you could still use the old one but it has been fazed out. That is my experience and what I have been told to do. :) I just wanted to be sure this person made the account.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Support site! Are you getting any specific error message when you try and submit a ticket?

6. Once you hit connect to facebook to sign on, your profile should show up and you can edit details etc etc.. Then all you have to do is Click Submit a Ticket and there you go to report whatever you need to.

I never had to make a profile to report someone or what not. I always just hit Connect with Facebook acct, then go right back up and Click on Submit a Ticket. Works everytime :)