KUDO's to KANO!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

I have given KANO alot of grief over the past 2 years for several things, but I must wholeheartedly applaud the outstanding work KANO did in getting Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, and all the other games back and working for us MYSPACE users. It is greatly appreciated - and yes it does now work much better than before.

Thanks once again.

JM aka Grand Master Fielding - aka Grand Flasher Fielding. Aka Fielding the Fowl. Aka Fielding the Flatulent. Aka Fred Fieldingstone. Aka Wilma Fieldingstone. Aka Rodney Dangerfielding (I get no respect I tell ya)

2. Grand Master Fielding

The 3 of us - Me Myself and I - bow in KANO's general direction.

3. hammer god

hammer god New Member

where do you find the site,mine go's to face book hammer

4. Grand Master Fielding

Check your email - there should be a link there.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano Play Beta (MySpace Server) Live'ish
    We have just released Kano Play (MySpace Server) with email / password login.

You can access all games here: http://www.kanoplay.com/myspace/

Remember we pushed hard to get this out in 24-hrs since MySpace pulled our games off so it may still be a little rough around the edges.

Let us know if you encounter any issues and we will get to them as quickly as we can.

Basic login should be up for those that have created a password.

After we get bugfixes nailed down we will put more effort into making it a full site with forgot password and account creation.

If you haven't received an email, but we have your email please put a request into support and we will get to it after we have addressed all bugs / issues.

Thanks for your patience and support, this was a whirlwind day of coding, thanks MySpace!

6. Kelley Svalla

Kelley Svalla New Member

Can't log in,,, received the email,, posted the new password i set. doesn't recognize any of it. : (

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kelley send your info into support so they know who you are , and when they get in they can help ya better.

8. Grand Master Fielding

Linda - give yourself and all of KANO a round of applause for all the hard work y'all have done on our behalf. It's much obliged.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Aww Thanks GMF but the kano team did all the hard work, and they did an ( As Dan would say) a Totally "Awesome" Job.

10. Grand Master Fielding

Well then tell Dan that all of the MS VC players bow in Dan and his crew's general direction. I had expected that I'd have to start over, which I refused to do. So it seemed to many of us that we would never play again. So we're all really appreciative of the job KANO has done here.

11. big john klad

big john klad Member

oh yes oh yes all hail the great guys of kano who we all love so very much many many thanks an happy fathers day to all you guys that have kids

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know and I am sure they are reading the forum and I will be sure to let them know :)

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the kind words, folks! The response to Kano Play Myspace has been awesome and I'll pass on your thanks to the team when we meet again today!

In the meantime, please ensure that you're going to www.kanoplay.com/myspace and if you're still having trouble logging in, please contact Support! :)

14. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I agree. Thanks KANO. Now I can still battle all my arch enemies from myspace, and do it with less lag!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thanks everyone, yesterday was a really long day and we have some issues to correct but we are headed in the right direction.

If you have friends or have contact info for people that either played on MySpace or used to play, please reach out to them and have contact us through http://support.kanoapps.com so that we can get them connected on the new site if they weren't able to create a password in time.

16. Killing You Sweetly

Killing You Sweetly New Member

Can you guys give our Facebook players an opportunity to play with us on this awesome new KanoPlay site?? Please? Pretty please?

17. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Kano, fantastic work to give us our game back in such a short time frame. On another note, how do we get our profile pic's back, or is that gone?

18. Kelley Svalla

Kelley Svalla New Member

I'm back in thanks to Melanie,,, you rock girl,,, very much appreciated.........................

19. Robert10101

Robert10101 New Member

S.o.s

I can't log on. the button Won't respond!:( Please Help!

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Robert please send a request to support and they will do their best to get you back up and running.

http://support.kanoapps.com/