[All] Weeks Completed Rewards.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Survival Streak 0, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The powers that be over at Kano have expressed an interest in adding rewards for weeks completed.

What determines a completed week?

A completed is when you reach the 7th day of your daily rewards. Each time you get to that reward it will be counted as 1 completed week.

But I can't play every day of every week, I don't want to be left out. :-(

Don't panic! You can complete a week, take time off, then when you return and complete another 7 days it's counted as the next completed week. :)

Ok, so what are the rewards?

Well, that is the point in this thread, for ideas for rewards. However it will not be additional energy or stamina as they're covered in the daily rewards and this is something different. I suggested something here but that was at 5am my time so I didn't put much thought into it. :p

So what would you guys like to see as a reward barring energy, stamina and most likely skill points?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Why not just a loyalty boost % that you can use at your own discretion to buy LOYALTY ITEMS?

Purchase Favor Points and acquire Gamer Points to increase your Loyalty Level and to earn Loyalty Points.

^instead of just that LOL loyalty isn't buying, it's playing the game.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

what i could see doing here is haveing the weeks completed being like coins so if you have lets say 5 weeks completed that would mean you have a total of 5 coins. the coins can be spent on special items that could only be bought by the coins. and there could be various of items rangeing from a low amount of coins to a high amount of coins that are needed to buy an item.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Loyalty points are already in place, no new content needed that way.

5. Survival Streak 0

I quite like the sound of loyalty points too :)

6. neill1990

ya that is rite the loyalty points take the place of that so ill think of something else and when i do ill post it either in this post or in a new post depending how long it has been

EDIT:

WHAT YOU GET: ok i think i got it so how about for every week completed you get an item and the item starts out as a low basicly orth nothing item then as the weeks completed go by your item that you get wil be a little stronger each time and you can have a choice between a streangth, defence or balenced one but they wouldnt be that much diferent at first but will be better item as the weeks completed goes by.

HOW TO GET POINTS:then if you dont get on at all for one week(buisnes or reguler 7 days you decide) then the number completed diesnt get reset to zero instead gets 1 point nocked off of it. that way if you play 100 weeks and miss a week you wont reset to zero just get nocked down to 99. then if you miss a day it will reset the week count but not nock a point down.

this is just an idea so let me know if you think this could work with what your trying to do.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I like the idea of gaining loyalty points as well. I suspect that if this involves a lot of new work then Kano will ignore it. If it is just an improvement of something in existence then they may amend or tweak something to bring it to pass. Since we are talking about loyalty for the daily player here then to be able to perhaps have some kind of boost to the existing loyalty system might help players acquire some of those weapons and warriors more quickly. Then there does not need to be a new creation of anything but this can be a tweak to the existing loyalty rewards. These are currently awarded for game play and/or spending money with a lean towards spending money. That's why you can see low level players with fat wallets have some of the loyalty items in their personal loadout. They obviously have not been playing long enough to earn them. It would be nice if loyal players were able to get at them more easily as well - just saying. I give this a 10 as I would like to see an improvement in this area as well as you guys.

8. That sucks :-/
    The devs really need to make their players feel more valued for clicking in every day!!!!

9. Survival Streak 0

Day 888: 80% Boost to Energy *BUMP* :)

[​IMG]

10. i will just get an heart attack once i missed one day if i got this number (reset to day 1 ) <\3

11. BTW i like that loyalty point thingy ...
    1-add some loyalty points ..
    2-add some % to the tier ..

my loyalty tier always 0% :|
    this idea suits me

12. Survival Streak 0

Yes, but that's the beauty of this idea it rewards you for completing a week, rather than for playing constantly.

So once you hit day 7 reward that equals 1 completed week. If you then miss a day it doesn't matter as when you get to the next day 7 reward it counts as your 2nd completed week.

Edit: The original Idea was to reward for certain milestones Like day 30 'month of daily play reward' or day 365 'year of daily play reward'
    But that's gonna be impossible for some people to get so being rewarded for a weeks worth of play seems to be more achievable by the masses.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I dont think the games need anything more in terms of rewards for just signing in...we already have plenty of freebies that wernt around back in the beginning. Its embarrassing easy to level and get more powerful now than it was back in the day. All rewards going forward should be linked to actually achieving something through game play. If there had to be more rewards for just showing up...I think an anniversary gift for each year of play would be ok.

In the end...lets reward/promote actual game play....there are already a ton of achievements that are lagging behind the players, there are a ton of good ideas out there for new achievements (i like length of time riding the bounty myself). Lets also bring the current achievements rewards up to date, there are a ton of them that were severely lacking at their inception. What good does a couple hundred thousand or million gold do for anyone other than the lowest of low level players? Perhaps the monetary rewards and XP tied to achievements should be based on ones income and or level at the time of the achievment. If done this way it would actually bring in a lil more strategy as far as when a player should/wants to go after a particular achievment

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

IMO we all need an intervention and some therapy, not be rewarded for having OCD lol :p

15. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

Getting Gamer points only went up to gold tier at 0%, but getting videos only went up to diamond tier at 0%. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

16. slave

slave Member

im not even sure kano even reads these unless you badmouth them then the post gets deleted, otherwise i dont think they care what we want or wish for

if i was wrong we would have some really good content in place by now, but ive been giving them ideas for new content approaching 3 years and havent seen one, thats right one of my ideas even partially implemented....

so it feels better to stop banging my head against the wall...
    they get no new ideas from me

17. yep they wont take an idea, not just from you.. unless people keep complaining on them for a long time, then they may just join and keep saying that we will do it, and now they made the new sections on the top of idea section just to take there time and make people here to be quite for some while and just to show us that they are currently having some plans on the games. the new section is just to buy the time and for the disguise. Actually we are not seeing any new ideas in the game, we just keep seeing old things come new, i mean that old features and the new items still are not a new idea. I think that the game really needs new ideas, the newest idea i think was the battle arena, oh it was there maybe more than 8 months i just don't remember! These games really need new features..

18. neill1990

i agree with you. the numbers continue to drop and it seems nothing is being done. we need more implemented good ideas to bring people back into the game/get new players.

19. Survival Streak 0

Day 920: 30% Boost to Energy...Bump :p

20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I literally don't care WHAT they do at this point, just do SOMETHING for fooks sake!