Minor Connection Issues 03/06/2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

At approximately 4:30pm (PDT) today some players may have begun to notice some intermittent connectivity issues (slow load times, game refreshing, etc.) These were due to some issues with our Server hosting provider, which they have since reported they're looking into, and should have resolved shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience these interruptions caused, and we appreciate your understanding while they're sorted out.

We'll update this thread with any additional news we get, but the issues should be sorted out shortly. :)

2. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Thanks for the info!

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well so far tonight i can tell my game is slow tonight i dont know if it is the connection or what it is...

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

1 more thing u need to have at least 3 people online 24/7 so they can watch over the server an all kano apps...bc this thing is really slow it seems to be it is about to crash the way it feels...

5. G String

G String New Member

Robbed blind

I used lots of UN credits trying to post on chat in ZS, trying different messages...always getting the "spam" response. I think i am owed a lot back...

6. Wonder Bread

@G String Send a message through Support and we'll take a look :)

7. Is this also why the offsite game is down?
    I continue to get this message "An error occurred. Please try again later".
    and from my mobile phone I get
    "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains."

Am I the only one not able to play from the offsite version?
    http://fb.kanogames.com/zombieslayer

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just checked and that link worked for me.

9. Did you click "play now"
    The link loads fine but when I click "play now" I get an Error.

10. Wonder Bread

@Midnight Special Thanks for letting us know! A while back, we changed our offsite version from the link you're using to http://www.kanoplay.com/, although we've had a redirect on the old version for players that had it bookmarked. It looks like there's an issue with the redirect right now, but logging in through http://kanoplay.com/zombieslayer should work, although please let us know if it doesn't. If you know of any other players who are having similar issues, please advise them to use the new url (provided that works for you), although we're looking into the redirect issues right now.

11. BeastRaider

BeastRaider New Member

I cant acces viking clan either through kano's site

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Actually I clicked the "facebook" not play now .:)

13. Wonder Bread

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Seems both work for me :)

15. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

Cannot play VC on FB only on the KANO page

I have not been able to play at all on FB tonight was fine all day, now I just get a blank page. Is anyone else having the same problem? I get no error at all just a blank page. Only way I can play now is on the KANOplay page...i miss out on all the rewards and the chat. PLEASE fix.

16. @ Wonder Bread, I wasn't aware the URL had changed. I will change my bookmark. Thank You

@ everyone else, The problem only presented it's self when using Google Chrome browser.
    The redirect still worked using Firefox browser.
    The old link is now working again with both Firefox and Google Chrome.

17. Wonder Bread

@Chris I see that you've contacted us through Support, and Melanie will address your issue there :)