Faction rankings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Big Ken, May 8, 2013.

1. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

I was wondering what the trick is to getting number 1 in the faction rankings? My faction got number 1 a few times a while back then something changed and now we can do no better then 5th or 6th,I seen where 1 of the other factions gets number 1 almost all the time, we get all our gamer points done so what are we missing? Thanks for the help. By the way this is on myspace

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

it all depends on who gets their gamer points done first on the final day which starts at 12am pst. This has been a bone of contention and the center of many debates since its inception for obvious reasons

3. slave

slave Member

well that has changed at least in zs
    kano's brilliant thinking has limited participation in fights, helps, bosses and gifting, but rewards unlimited (or nearly so) gps for leveling up
    they feel leveling is the key to the game, but if you level you soon surpass any ability to have a fight list, so once again baffled at their brilliance and their input from their top gamesman on staff......

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

hmmmm...that is indeed odd, because kano does nothing but limit, restrict, punish and not award appropriate achievements for those who level the most.....hypocrisy to say the least...lol

5. Faction Wins is only about Leveling now, Its been one-sided for the longest time. Its more less a waste of time to Win the "Brain" now.

Only 1-3 factions in this game have a remote chance of winning it.

6. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

Well that figures, now I understand why only a few factions win it ALL the time.