[LCN] Battle Arena Achievements are here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

You asked, we listened, Battle Arena Achievements have arrived! Achievements are now viewable in your achievements tab, although you won't be able to collect them until after they are released.

May 2 Update: As many of you have noticed, you did not receive any achievements for the most recent Battle Arena. We apologize for the confusion, as we had anticipated having them released by now, however we experienced complications with the release process and have been working on fixing the issues. You can read an updated announcement here.

2. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Thanks Wonder Bread for listening.

3. Camorista

Camorista New Member

Thank you :)

4. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Cool! Wish is was back dated - I got 18th once - it will be very hard to get that again!

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It will be backdated (aka: retroactive) so you will get credit for that placement.

6. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

who removed my post????

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Naughty Bear Please review our forum Code of Conduct for information regarding the removal of your post. Please remember to keep posts civil, respectful, and constructive :)

8. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

there was nothing wrong with my post!!!! Why dont you take a look at the top 3 positions, they are all poachers, I am merely suggesting that something should be done to stop this type of play. If I am going to spend my money on this game I want it to count not to go to someone elses achievements because they use a bot or have high speed internet. I have to do a lot of clicking to knock someone down only to have it stolen, if that is what you consider fair then I will not spend anymore of my money on this game!!!!!!

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

poaching is now part of the game. if you take someone down u should keep in mind people are watching and will come in at the last minute to poach
    so if you decide to chain down then know the risks
    if you want xp for the arena then chain away if you can chain and not loose health and its stolen no big loss
    but if you want to gain top spots they are not using bots or cheating but being tactical and watching people and there stats if someones losses go up suddenly you know there going and you can try poach it
    but if you choose to chain down and have it stolen then thats the risk you take

10. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

I am well aware of how things are played Mark, what I am saying is that it should be changed. There were some nasty messages going around to people poaching. As I said this is a game and its suppose to be fun. It is not fun to put in an effort at something and have the reward stolen. As you know not everyone plays on an even playing field, completely out of my control I have a D grade internet connection simply because of where I live even though I have ADSL2+ I am lucky if I get more than 2mbps. Where is the fun in BA when everytime someone gets on your chain down it gets stolen, and I mean EVERYTIME. The numbers competing is dropping, there are always heaps who do little or nothing and receive favour points for it. They are probably the ones who are also in the dole queue waiting for the government hand outs, who wouldnt work in an iron lung. Even in a mob you have to work, reward for the work not the lack of. Like a boss battle, people get reward for the amount of damage they do to the boss. Why not also have extra special drops from the fights, and perhaps more of them, as an incentive to chain down. There are ways to make it rewarding for all not just the few who like to sit for hours on end and steal other peoples effort.

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im feeling your pain....nothing I hate more than having a kill sniped /poached after investing time stam and health into a target, but at the same time thats exactly what makes an other wise boring/monotonous aspect of the game fun...the risk factor, its kinda like setting a high priced bounty for a pal ...ya just dont know whats gonna happen. If the outcome was always certain it would be the most boring thing on earth. With every thrill of a kill i lose to a sniper....I get back twofold with the revenge factor....because every last player that has sniped a kill from me has died shortly there after

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the BA is getting a joke you have to decide what you want from it ,but dont moan cos u chained down and had it stole
    also last BA people cross the line and took it to the lcn game because they were poached they then demobbed defended and made threats to take them out next BA, seems some people need a life as the bA is there life and if you poach a kil they and there friends take it so serious they bring it into the real game

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ahh I luv it when there is revenge on a poacher, more and more they are getting exactly what they deserve. :) I live vicariously thru my friends that go after poachers, in any arena , good stuff.

14. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

Dont tell me what I can and cant complain about when somethings wrong it is wrong dont make excuses for the way this game has been set up. As I said I have the right to get the rewards if I spend my money on the game.

15. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Your Rank is 379!
    ughhh! that sucks!!! i've came in 1st place in a previous arena, top 3 in most, but can't get the new achievements ti'll the next arena now? maybe ? lol

16. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I didn't get any of the BA achievements, are they still not working yet?

17. Hi,

No backdated achievements for me either from the MS Arena, I placed in the top 40, this time too!

18. Happy Hep

Happy Hep New Member

battle arena achievements

I did not get any battle arena achievements even though i reached some of them..............

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The only thing spending money guarantees anyone is favor points.

20. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

Battle Arena Achievement

So what happened to the achievements, no one I know collected anything nor did I?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.