[ZS] Battle Arena Achievements are here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

You asked, we listened, Battle Arena Achievements have arrived! Achievements are now viewable in your achievements tab, although you won't be able to collect them until they are released.

May 2 Update: Although the achievements have not yet been released, we have an updated announcement here!

2. slave

slave Member

stats tab?

someplace where we can see where we are on these?

have to say seems a little generic on most of the achievments
    fights, kills, a little too easy
    and top awards

making it 5 percent is like top 75
    with 1500 players

could you make it a little more exclusive? or do you feel top 75 is an achievement?
    sadly i dont think top 75 is much of an achievement when it comes right down to it.

i think top 20 would be good, top ten would be best, most people i play with strive to be top ten, as that is an acheivement
    but top 75 in my humble opinion is not....

3. slave

slave Member

there are people that entered in the last arena in the top 75 that didnt even participate and you want to reward that as an achievement? at least make them play before you hand them achievments...

come on, did anyone look at that on your design team before they made that?
    i cant be the only one that thinks this is wrong to give people acheievements for "entering"

its bad enough they quailfy for rewards, now your making it "achievement"

its not too late to fix this....

4. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

On MS, there is around 250-300 that entered the BA, top 5% of that is top 12.5-15. So that's not easy to do. lol

5. I am sure this is all very interesting, but who honestly cares about a BA starting at 11 PM PDT on a week night? Here is my name for the next BA: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

6. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

And one more thing, when does Kong have the BA? There are already 100 over level 660 and they are still waiting for it.

7. I mean, thats really cool that you are listening to players and adding new achievements. But why only for arena? There were cries for the achievements for the rest of the game for such a loooong time. You could add so much (more bosses, ambushes, boobies, undead fights, etc etc, a lot of people had different ideas posted there and also in ideas forum with high % of general approval). So why not the other achievements as well?

8. slave

slave Member

amen to that cass

and top 5 percent in ms is all relative
    so maybe that is an achievment, but if you have the same percentage of players that actually play its all the same thing
    we are lucky to have 50 people actually playing arena out of 1500, the others enter for xp (cant blame them) and then try to scam rewards without playing (again cant blame them)

9. slave

slave Member

but to get an acheivement without even playing the arena is plain and simple just wrong....

and yet in the last arena there were over half a dozen who qualifed top 5 percent and did not make a single attack
    and that again leads me to believe that is wrong, you dont get achievements for not participating and attacking....

but that is just my opinion

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Slave Your progression will show up when you receive achievements, so when you're done the next arena :)

@Burak Our start times for the arena are 10am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm (PDT). We recognize that not all start times work for everyone, but we have a wide range as we understand we have players in a variety of timezones.

@Cassovia Whenever we add achievements, we need to ensure they're balanced, which is much harder than it sounds! We recognize that players are always interested in more, and it's something we're keeping an eye on :)

@Tony Don't worry, it will come eventually!

11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Some of them could of been a bit more realistic :p

500 Battle Arena Kills
    6 Skill Points
    6 UN Credits

If I was to kill everyone on myspace single handedly (lol)....I'd still be over 100 short :p

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

These are not for kills in a single arena but rather a cumulative total over all arenas you have participated in.

13. Survival Streak 0

Excellent!

14. slave

slave Member

yes streak this is for all arenas combined...which actually makes it a bit too easy
    the kill one some people wont get, but if you have participated the rest are all too easy
    including the top 5 percent one....

15. Totally agree...
    But then we all know KANO don't reward the active participants in any of their games as much as they should, don't we?
    pff ... w h a t e v e r

16. im the beast

im the beast Member

looks like ill get all achievements at one time could have been a little harder and more rewarding but hey better then nothing next will b boss achievements hopefully ur still listening lol...

17. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

When exactly is eventually?

18. slave

slave Member

@wb progression is fine for most people but i want to see my stats, not just be told when i accomplish something, otherwise how would i know what i need to work on? And i know im not alone, everyone wants to work on achievements, but you cant work on them when you dont know where you stand in between arenas....

thats only logical....

19. slave

slave Member

if you have all the stats retroactive, then it shouldnt be difficult to put them in our own stats tab, and make a leaderboard page for them

20. Survival Streak 0

Lol Kong is almost all myspace and facebook players now, most the people that had joined ZS on kong having never played elsewhere have stopped waiting for the arena and moved onto other apps. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.