(Facebook) New Friend Inviter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Jan 17, 2012.

1. darrengourdin

darrengourdin New Member

I get this only... Woops! Facebook had a problem grabbing your friends list. Please try again later or use the Alternate Inviter... when I press alternalte inviter I get nothing...

2. I still can't use it, IDK why, maybe because I am blocked from world chat. But even before that I have tried using every type of web browser to send out invites and it will just have the loading box flash the dissapear, or it just totally freezes when I try to send out requests. I have 5000 friends but even when I click invite zombie slayers friends it does the same thing. It loads the list of friends just fine though, I just can't send any out.

3. Same here the alternate inviter does nothing either.

4. CorvetteGal

CorvetteGal New Member

inviter does not work for me...I could invite at least 30 to 50 people playing LCN...but it does nothing..
    any help, appreciated...thanks.. good game!

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thank you for the reports. It looks like Facebook has made some changes recently as the number of reports we have gotten in the last week or so has spiked dramatically. I wish I had some firm answers as to why this is occurring but we just don't have those right now. When we know more we will report back here but hopefully this works itself out.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

6. yomama

yomama New Member

Not working for me!!! Dang it HELP

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I cannot get it to invite any new friends, I have at least twenty people on my list I tried to invite andnone have received the invite yet, so I gotta write to each of them and ask them to add me instead

8. k_caridi

k_caridi New Member

i cant invite people to join me!!!

9. Ion Virgil

Ion Virgil New Member

why i be blocked on pirate clan !?

10. CorvetteGal

CorvetteGal New Member

Cannot invite friends..

I have 35 people on mhy list that COULD be invited...
    BUT.. I click on select max... a box pops up and disappears in the blink of an eye...
    so something is not working...

can you look at my account please... to see what the pop up blocker is??
    Thank you,
    Karen

11. gugudadavc

gugudadavc New Member

I cant invite friends to be my chiefteins in Viking Clan.

This problem starts today.

Thanks

( the problem is solved )

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  12. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@CorvetteGal I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with your friend inviter. Please send a message through our Support System so we can look into your account for you :)

@Glad to hear it!

13. brian mac

brian mac New Member

I do not seem to be able to post invites through Viking Clan or Mob Wars Lacosta. Is there a problem with the programming on these games?
    I am currently useing Google Chrome as my server.All new friemds are displayed but when i send the invites nothing happens.

Regards
    Brian

14. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Sorry to hear you're having issues Brian. Not sure what the problem might be, but if you send a message through our Support system with all the appropriate information we'll take a look for you :)

15. Kellie Figueiredo

Kellie Figueiredo New Member

this is sooooooooo not working for me....I don't know if it's a facebook glitch but I can't invite my dad to play with me...keeps telling me that we are not friends...I'm having a wee bit of a meltdown atm....tbh

16. Tim Edwards

Tim Edwards New Member

please help !!

Please check the amount of members that I have I think there should be more than what I see . Thank you

17. MidgardWench

MidgardWench New Member

Hasn't been working for a month. Got a backlog. I'm having to ask new chieftains to add me. Thanks

18. Tim Edwards

Tim Edwards New Member

as I add new members there is no increase in the number of members the amount always remains the same .

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble! I'll send a message off to one of the developers and see if Facebook has changed something again, but in the meantime please contactSupport to see if they can assist you!

20. Steve Peacock

Steve Peacock New Member

Also getting this and now the alternate does not work,what a pain... Woops! Facebook had a problem grabbing your friends list. Please try again later or use the Alternate Inviter... when I press alternalte inviter I get nothing...