[VC] Battle List Updates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

We have had a number of players express frustration about certain aspects of their battle list, and because of this we've made some changes that should help with this!

Battle list sourcing has been changed for players over level 1000, as there were some issues preventing players from seeing many (or any) players on their battle list. Players over level 1000 will now have more players sourced on their battle list, which should make it much more likely that there's always someone on your battle list.

It's also important to mention that this update came from feedback we've received from the community both here in the forums and through support. Thanks for being awesome, and helping us make the game even more awesome!

Note: If you're still experiencing battle list issues (no out of range opponents, blank list, etc.) please send us a message through Support so we can take a look. :)

2. Radu

Radu New Member

i don't see anyTHING new...if i hide out of range vikings i don't see anyone, mentioning the two...i still don't see anyONE

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

What is your current level? Sounds like you might be fairly high up there but we can certainly look into your situation a little closer. So either post your level or write into support and we'll have a look.

Cheers

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Radu is little higher than I am and I'm 6429. I see zero change as well.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is pretty much to be expected at those high levels. What this change addresses is level ranges where there are many (hundreds if not thousands) players near you which has 2 effects:
    1. Empty or near empty fight lists if the subset we looked at had everyone in the hospital
    2. Out of range players were never or very rarely being sourced even if fight list was small (or empty)
    So there were a couple of small changes made here which pretty much increased the size of the subset of potential players to consider for your Battle List. So even though we increased the scope of the potential players, those nearing the top will not notice any change as likely everyone from yourself up to the #1 in the game was already being included as potential battle list opponents.