[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 15/03/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! We are smack-dab in the middle of march, and Victoria allergy season has begun, hooray!

Anyways, let's take a look at this past week:

Player Bans Feb 28 - Mar 7

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 24
    MS: 19
    Kong: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_mar13_ltds_week3.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

Announcement regarding Super Rewards

Last week we announced that we would be removing Super Rewards as a payment provider from Myspace and Kanoplay. Check out our follow-up announcement for more information.

New Structure for Ideas Forum

In an effort to better show how much we appreciate community ideas I've been working on a new structure for the Ideas forum. Check out this thread for more information.

Community and Support on the weekend

I just wanted to quickly remind you all that while we do keep always a close watch on game stability, we do not currently have a Community or Support person available on the weekend, which means that it's rather unlikely to receive a response to a Community or Support issue on those days. We are hoping to have better coverage for these areas in the future, although we appreciate your patience and consideration until we do.

Protection Feature Comes to Zombie Slayer

Today we added a low-impact feature to Zombie Slayer to help players with particularly aggressive players while keeping the games fun, competitive, and combat-oriented. You can read more about the feature here.

Recent update to Challenges

You may have noticed a "processing" message coming up while playing a mini-game. This message isn't a glitch, and is actually a result of a fix we made to address some issues that were coming up with mini-game completions. We apologize for any frustration the delays cause.

Saint Patrick's Day Calendar

What better way to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day then with an awesome 3-day calendar! The calendar runs until March 18th at 12pm (PDT), so go check it out!

zs_wall_feed_minigame_mar13_2.jpg

Support Report Just a reminder, the Support Report is written by our wonderful Support Person Melanie AKA Aardvark

Hey players! Things have been a little quieter in Support this week, so I've had more opportunity to work on the Knowledgebase and review some of our policies to see how we might improve.

I've created a new Behavior Guidelines document as a supplement to the Terms of Use that players can use as a quick reference about without what is expected from players without having to comb through a bunch of legalese. At the moment it's only living in the Knowledgebase, but we are planning to put it right in our apps as well. It's a pretty broad, but I think it covers all the basics of getting along with other players and keeping an account in good standing.

On a much more specific note, I would like to ask players to please not send links to "adult" images through the game. If you want to take pictures of your junk then that's your business, but please keep it out of our apps as not everyone appreciates it.

Also, eeeeeeew.

-Aardvark

Joke of the Week

Because I've missed the last couple of weeks, I wanted to start doing JOTW again this week, but then I read the Support Report, and I simply don't feel that I can top that. So while everyone appreciates the humour of the fact that this is a thing that happened, I would also like to say, please, please, for the sake of everyone on internet, don't do that.

On that fairly ridiculous note, I wish you all a fantastic weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_tgif
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_ms

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
  2. Joey Mele

Joey Mele Member

In the last couple weeks, I've seen 2 new World Bosses added to Viking Clan and Pirate Clan. When can we expect to see a new World Boss in Zombie Slayer?

3. Any News on THE FACTION WARS not sure how long I can stay excited for ;)