[VC] Happy Birthday to Viking Clan!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Guess who's birthday it is? Ours! Today marks Viking Clan's four year anniversary! Because we wouldn't be here without our fantastic and dedicated players, we're celebrating by giving you free stuff and having a discounted Limited Item! Starting right now and running until March 15th at 12pm (PDT), you'll be able to purchase the awesome Champion's Hammer for an awesome discount!

You can also have some free energy, stamina, and gold by clicking on the link below! Happy Birthday to us!

Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/rewards/collect/26?t_1=forum&t_2=er_26

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/games/play/1...,"language":"en","t_1":"forum","t_2":"er_26"}

4yr_anniversary_promo.jpg

2. Maler

Maler Member

Thank You, and Happy Birthday!

3. Kenneth Joseph Hoey

Kenneth Joseph Hoey New Member

thanks guys and mel happy birthday enjoy the cake and beers

4. Four years. That's 1461 days ago VC launched. I joined 1434 days ago. LOL!

5. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

Thanks. Sadly, I clicked on the link and it appears that my energy definitely didn't show up from the package. I don't think the other rewards did either, but I didn't have them memorized before clicking.

6. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

Happy Birthday KANO...I joined 1446 days ago, so I might be one of the original Vikings......Thx for the free Stamina, Energy & Cash....I did not see that I received the Champion's Hammer.....did you forget to include this one???

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

The Champion's Hammer is not actually included with the rest of the stuff that you get... it's a limited quantity item that can be purchased for only 17 FP... definitely worth it in my opinion, it's one of the strongest items in my inventory now... they did the same thing recently for the LCN anniversary, free rewards and a decent limited quantity item that could be purchased with FP

8. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

You are right Jared, I was not reading all of it....my bad....

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No problem... now we just have to wait another 365 days! lol I'm sure there will be other rewards in the meantime

10. Stevie Mac

Stevie Mac Member

Many happy returns and you don't look a day older than 3 I swear.... ^.^

11. Thank u Happy Birthday

12. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

thank u Happy Birthday hugs

13. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes everyone! You're all awesome!