[KanoPlay] What is wrong with gamer points???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bo Baby, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

How can my syndicate members have completed their daily GP each day and we are not at a full 800k GP??? This makes absolutely no sense...

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Bo, please send a message through Support with your ID and any other relevant information about the issue, such as how long you've been experiencing it, and any appropriate screenshots so we can take a look for you.

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

it keeps telling me that it doesnt recognize my email when i try to send a message to support

5. Wonder Bread

You'll need to create a Support account to create a ticket. If you have a Faceboook account you can log in with the FB connect button, and if not you can make an account by clicking on the "Register" tab. If you have any other issues sending in a ticket, let us know.

6. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I submitted a ticket but my armada GPs have not been corrected. The only answer I have referred me to my Ticket number and I have no idea where to find the answer using that number. If I enter it into Search here I get nothing. My armada won the weekly race on Sunday and all of my team got full GPs Monday but the Season total was way off and it still is.

7. Wonder Bread