Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AtomicAndy the ruthless, Feb 20, 2013.

1. what is the age for anyone to play kano games, if any at all

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I believe it to be 18, but Kano would be very aware that they run their games on social network sites with a much younger joining age.

3. check world chat in mob wars lcn admitting they 15 , some of us paying players try and follow rules , so sometimes kano should make an example of those that dont

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There have been talks about kids playing these games before and Kano have said they can't really do anything unless a parent contacts them, as under 18's can play while supervised by a guardian or something like that.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I find it very annoying when these teenagers play these games and act , well like teenagers and little punks, there are plenty of online games they can play , then there is always the problem of players saying those accounts belong to their kids, when in fact they are alts many times.

6. so yet again another loophole , or another way to gain a fake account, unbelievable

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Catching alts is near impossible.

Hard to prove it.

Same as being of age...hard to prove...

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

When ya have someone in world chat saying they are 15 and their father is mad at someone bothering him in the game, and then the father seems to talk from the kids account, it is not too hard to tell, sometimes, I have seen people get confused which account they are talking from many many times . :)

9. oh well never mind , even when someone admits in public on world chat they 15 , still does'nt help. typical response from kano, always keep the baddies in and remove the innocent ones. i had a few message me saying how kano suddenly delete there account, for no reason saying suspicious play and all that, then when they get it on a plate saying there age do nothing. too funny

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just to clarify, our games are aimed at players who are 18 and up, and our Terms of Use clearly states this. They also state, however, that players who are under the age of 18 can play with the assumed permission of their parents/guardians, which means that a player admitting that they're 15 in world chat wouldn't be cause for action being taken on their account.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just to clarify, IMO kids should not be playing these games, they should play games for their age bracket. These game can cause enough ingame and out of game drama, without some parent getting bent over their kid getting attacked, or letting some punk teenager mouthing off to an adult.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe he's like Tom Hanks on the movie BIG, LOL. But I do see what goes on in these games and a lot of adults can't even handle the insults/rumors/chit talk that revolves around a clicking game.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL maybe :)

14. ok no worries , thanks for the information