Loyalty Items missing "again"

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tom Rafferty, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

Please explain to me why my loyalty items keep disappearing ?

We have had this issue before so I have kept careful note of my items as and when I bought them.

On 29/11/2012 I had = Combat Servosuit - Owned: 21

Today 12/02/2013 I have = Combat Servosuit - Owned: 4

This is one of my missing items. I'm afraid to look at the others.

Are you going to say you'r computer can't be wrong "again" and "again" screw me.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I will leave a message with the Developers about this, but they will more then likely have you message support so they can look into it better. If you haven't already you might wanna save some time and message Support about it now.

3. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

I messaged them the last time this happened and it was a total train wreck with me being called a liar and ending up with a fraction off what I lost - Why not just leave the thread and let people see how Kano reacts ?

4. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

2 full days and still nothing ? Same old Same old

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Did you send the matter to support?? If so I will tell them to look for it there.

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties again. Please send a message through Support with all the appropriate details so we can take a look in your account. While the forums are a great place for discussion, they're not set up to resolve support issues, which is why our moderators are told to advise players to contact Support.

7. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

and there was me thinking that the forum was for bringing these things to yours and everyone's attention so that you can resolve them.
    Did it not occur to you that people might be having problems with their emails and this is the only way to bring it to your attention ?
    You have all my details from the last time your computer spat out all my gear - You have my account details. I cant send you an email at this time but I would like this cleared up ASAP please......

Regards Tom.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I for 1 actually do agree with TOM on this Wonderbread not many people keep track of their inventory. If they all of a sudden lose some items "MOST" people would not notice so this is a FORUM discussion.

9. Wonder Bread

@Tom The forums are a great place for bringing wide-ranging bugs or issues that aren't account-specific. With account-specific issues, however, there is little we can do on the forums, as we don't encourage players to post their information on the forums, and I would be unable to post any information found in your account. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your email, however fortunately our new Support system is a standalone system and you can submit and reply to tickets in the system itself. I can see that you've made an account in our new system, but if you're having issues submitting tickets please let me know.

10. So what

So what Member

Same deal as Tom.....missing loyalty items. All there at start of arena .....then fb went wild ...no chats working ... your timers running loopy....in def mode actually running out faster and taking double the time for a re charge....

My losses escalated so I checked up to find 1500 missing in def weapons and 1100 in attack gone boom missing

Got a ticket on your new system

No reply

Sent another re un credits been removed on calander sent screen shot showing credits Not allocated .... the lot nothing

So far I'm down 11 loyality units
    But as was pointed out already.....hey they have ur cash....what do they care......

Simple economics......don't pay to play....seems to be the answer

11. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

It's not rocket science wonder bread. Go look in my account like you did last time - see where all my items went missing and replace them.
    How difficult is that ?

We are having issues with our emails because we are having fibre optics installed and have no idea how long it'l take before it's complete.

12. Tom Rafferty

Tom Rafferty New Member

(Combat Servosuit (Level 4) Owned: 4 ) Still sitting at 4 - Maybe it is too much for you to work out.

How about some action here PLEASE.

13. Wonder Bread

@Tom As I've mentioned before, you'll need to send a ticket in through support so we can look into your account. We do not address account-specific issues on the forums, as we require account-specific information to look into them. I am closing this thread, as it's an account-specific Support issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.