[PC] a simple request

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Feb 9, 2013.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

one thing that i have noticed is that when you go to your friends profile on any game you cant see there personal user tab. i think that there should be an option to show it to your friends.(this button would start unchecked meaning your friends cant see it)

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

I would never use that.

I wont give you a bad vote, but um... just wondering why you would want that?

Trust me you got a lot of "friends" that would leak your info for their faction/syndicate/guild/armada.

3. neill1990

i guess it would just be for braging rights. not really ne of my best ideas but ive been wanting to post it for a while

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Do you mean all the info that is hidden? Like health/attack/def/energy/stamina?

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

based on his reply, "bragging rights" I would think he means the new "fight strength" tab.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well your rivals already know your defending inventory as it is.

Most the time attacking inventory aint too far off but other times its way off.

Or it could mean show all stats like atk def health etc etc

Its a 1.

If it was neither of those then add in further explanation please.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, ive never cared who knows my stats...if someone wants to tailor how they play or build their character around me then power to em lol

8. neill1990

what i was saying is have all tabs on your profile visible if you choose to have them visible to your freinds. if you guyss want further explanation on it ill post a pic of the tab im talking about. and there wopuld be a check box saying i want it visible or dont have it checked meaning i dont want people to know my stats

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

so you really want your "friends" to be able to tell your rivals in thier armada when your health is low, when you're out of stamina how much money you have, ANNND exactly what your strength is?

Ive swaped info on my fight strength tab info with a few friends. but what you're trying to do is wayy out there, and would be verry much open to spies/false friends to abuse.

I dont think many people would be dense enough to use it.

10. neill1990

the people that turn it on would be the people who dont care who sees and arent afraid of others seeing there stats and stuff

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

exactly, couldnt have said it better myself...its a personal preference option. buttttt in all reality i seriously doubt kano would put time into something a rare few would like...sorry but majority most def rules on this one but cool idea

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Bad enough ZS already gives your atk/def stats to anyone in your squad..

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I'm not voting but this isn't something i would like to see. I just don't think it's going to help the game along or bring new aspects to it.