[Forums] BATTLE ARENA: Change numbers of stamina to a fixed value at start!!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Niels Ole Christensen, Feb 3, 2013.

1. I suggest you change numbers of available stamina from start of battle arena to
    an equal value for all players.
    Let's say all partitions begin with 1000 stamina. After one hour they get 500 more. After 24 hours it will be possible
    to use favor point to buy more stamina. This will ensure all competitors a better chance to play in BA. Further game will be much more excited as it will take longer time. Now Big levels with lots of health, attack and defense, massacre all with their massive amount of stamina.

Another advantage, it will prevent the use of auto-click programs. I've seen player reaching 5-8.000 attacks in less than an hour.
    It's human impossible to reach such numbers by manual click.
    I may interpret wrong.. but I consider, use of auto-click programs as cheating.

Another suggestion is to sharpen the defensive stand to work like counter attacks.

Well give it a thought!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  2. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

thats not gonna happen re the stamina people spend alot of money on gfs for stam, and not fair people get free stam when others have to buy it, people can save there 7 daily rewards on stam plus they get a daily full boost so there plenty of stam available

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

NO WAY!

Why on earth would we want to punish those who have worked hard to build stamina and reward those shortsighted players that did not? In addition...high stamina already comes with a downside in the arena in the form of perks. Perks are awarded based on overall percentage of skill point allocation. If a player has uber high stamina....their percentage of SP in other attributes will be much lower thus resulting in lesser perks.

Limiting the amount of stamina would not only be unfair.......but how much would it suck to have been bringing down a target only to max out on stam before the kill shot? Some players cant even be brought down with 500 stamina......guess they would have it pretty good....eh?

1 star

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ughhh I star if I could vote no stars I would

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Are you kidding?

1 star.

6. ben

ben Active Member

is this a joke...

1 stare ...

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Um.,.,. 2 stars. 1 for each idea.

Dont be discouraged because you're not landing in the high ranks yet. Keep working on it. Boost up your own stamina, and Im sure you will be ever so happy with your results, esp. if you play zombie slayer.

8. Last BA result 4. Feb. 2013 Vikings.
    Your Rank is 191!;)
    Rewards include:
    2 FP
    2,845,510,650,000 coins
    11,973 XP

As you see .. no personal problems in BA.
    I give a star to those, who toke time to read my thread. Another star to those who came up with constructive arguments.

I'm not English. Maybe I missed expressing myself clear enough.

I never said Stamina should be for free. I said "numbers of available stamina from start of battle arena".
    Means players can only use, what they have "saved" of resources from game profile.
    BA is set to play for 3 days!!! .. by limiting stamina the first 24 hours, it'll increase numbers of players from all countries to participate.
    But most interesting is that BA will not end after 5 - 24 hours.

There'll be plenty of possibilities for KANO to sell stamina after 24 hours.. yeah even sell more as more player still will be alive and participate..

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  9. It doesn't matter how many stamina a player have. There's always a risk to run out of stamina,
    or another player takes the kill in last second. (seen it often)

You are have an important issue in "If a player has uber high stamina....their percentage of SP in other attributes will be much lower thus resulting in lesser perks." sorry I didn't consider that!!! but should be possible to find a solution.

Thanks for your constructive review. (but no need for the sharp tongue :p) :D

10. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

It is possible to attack 6-8000 attacks in an hour. I've done it. Just takes practise.

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No one is trying to make you feel bad, for your idea, not everyone's idea is liked. You put it here for a vote and we voted. Most people do not ghost vote, we give a reason for liking or not liking an idea.

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Sigh..... Do I have to make yet ANOTHER video proving to you that it's possible? Lets break it down here. 1 hour=8000 attacks. 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute. In arena people don't have to press the heal button, and the click rate is much faster than normal attacking or hitlist. Lets do the math now. 60*60=3600. 8000/3600=2.2. That's right folks. To do this IMPOSSIBLE task you have to average a MASSIVE 2.2 CLICKS PER SECOND. One may ask how this is possible? It's actually quite simple. Just click man. It's not that hard.

14. polishpimp

Other than the issues already pointed out.....I dont believe most players want to make the arena last even longer. There is already issues with the number of inactive or late starting players. Inactive players show up far less frequently on the battle page then active players, so if a player that was active from the beginning of the arena and maxed out on stamina they would be at a distinct disadvantage as they would appear on the battle page more often, not be able to defend themselves fully (out of stam) and have to observe their account much more frequently (to go in n out of D stance) than an inactive player who started late, In essence the active player who showed up on time would be put at a disadvantage.

Another consideration ....if stamina is limited....players will be much more selective about there targets. My guess would be that we would see far more low level players dropping from the onset. Whos going to go for the large health target if they have limited stamina? What about teams? if a team of say 5 players with 500 stam each attack a single player.....how is that player to defend themselves if they have limited stamina.

I have a lot more legitimate concerns but I think Ive presented enough. "sharp tounge"? Not sure why u feel that way...after rereading my comments I dont see anything warranting such a reply.

15. Toker

Toker Member

1 Star. For the simple fact it takes more than 1000 hits just to kill one person sometimes. Plus I would be done with the arena in less than 20 min. What fun would the arena be for those of us that like to try to get kill the hard way? Saying the battle arena was meant to last 3 days in obviously wrong. The arena CAN last up to 3 days. They have to put an End time Or The top levels could just drag it out for weeks.

16. polishpimp

Good points Toker.

Having a start date and time the way it is currently combined with "full use" of "all their stamina and refills" actually allows a player to plan for and around an arena in which they choose to participate. Dragging it out by imposing limits would just make it more difficult as far as scheduling and the results of the arena would be far more random because how many players can or would monitor their accounts for every minute of the day for 3 days? Players do get taken down in Def stance after all. Personally....I would be pissed if I sat and monitored my account non stop for 21/2 days and had invested tons of stamina just to find I got taken out by some newly active player while I was answering mother natures call for a couple of minutes.

Limits/restrictions are for the regular game not the arena. Its quite simple....if the arena starts at 6pm pst........be their on time or run the risk of being eliminated. arenas are 10 days apart....plenty of time to plan and prepare. If something comes up unexpectedly and ya cant make it...bummer, but theres always the next time and ya still got the XP for merely hitting the enter button

17. slave

slave Member

well neils if you want to reduce my stamina, then perhaps my measly attack should be increased to be the same as yours? or perhaps my health rewards need to be as high as you, or perhaps my defense should be the same as you even though yours are bigger than mine....

how does that work for you? its easy to pick an attribute that you have adequately failed to build and complain that everyones should be the same. but that isnt fair and it is especially unfair in stamina. it takes two skill pts to build one stam pt, all other attribtues get at least 1 -1 so because i spent 6 months building stamina while you packed in att/def, now mine gets reduced but yours stays the same?

get a grip

18. slave

slave Member

and bacon is way right....

Attacks 18,789
    Kills 35
    Wins 20,390
    Losses 3,028

the above was accomplished in approx 90 minutes....no auto clicker, no 5 fat ladies all on my account clicking like mad, just me and my finger. i played from start to approx 230am when the speed went south. i was on for a few minutes the next morning and didnt get a chance to get back into arena before it was over...

so its very possible to get whatever amount of attacks you think is impossilbe in one hour....