[ZS] Reduced ambush price

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Feb 3, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I think that if somebody ambushes you the cost to ambush them should go down significantly with each one. If i go there and attack some all 40 times and hit a bush for each one my price to ambush them back so they don't get wins either shouldn't be 6 billion. Just some food for thought.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Kano turns a blind eye to the way ambushes are abused, and the gaping loopholes that are in the way they are set up for them to be used unfairly.

good luck.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

would the person who voted a 1 care to explain their opinion rather than ghost vote?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wasn't me no vote, I could vote if you want but you wouldn't like it. BACON isn't your defense 1? probably why eat counters!

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I wont bother voting because i have sent emails to Kano about ambushes before and was given a non reply.

All you can do to stop them is to suck it up and let yourself reset and then do an attacks a day until you've run through them all and the price is to high for them to set more.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yeah my defense is 1, but there's nobody on my fight list with a high enough defense to win when I attack. I'll eat 40 a day until the other guy goes broke, but I just think that if someone stacks bushes on you that should lower the cost for you to set an ambush as well.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It s fine the way it is. Ambushes already cost more than a regular attack so they come at a steeper price as is. If a player was able to afford 40 ambushes on you....than chances are youve been attacking the crap outta them....hence the need for an ambush. a person who ambushes is obviously protecting themselves from you because you can beat them...they have to pay stamina and coin....why should ambushes get cheaper for u at their expense when you r obviously the aggressor? Just sounds like sour grapes to me...somebody is simply out playing the other...so be it.

1 star

LMao. just read that your Defense is 1....no wonder u want this idea implemented. They whoop on ya both ways. Nobodys fault but your own for building your account that way and thing def shouldnt get changed because of it. The system has been set up that way from day one...you should have realized what u were doing. I built a similar account....but I knew how to work it in my favor....right up until Kano changed the system wel. after I had built my account that way.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

1 Star , is is fine the way it is.

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

anyone that says "its fine the way it is" Dont play a game with a 40 attack limit and 75 available ambushes.

there is real dirty tricks to make it look like you where totally innocent and the other player just beat on you for days too. like a hitlist attack at the wrong time? how about a returned punch hours later when you log back in?

The counter attacks system is wayy messed up in zs.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The system wasn't like this from day one. Originally ambushes showed on rivals. Now they only show if the person ambushing has attacked punched or listed you before you hit their ambushes. It can mean that once a player has 40 ambushes on another player, it doesn't matter if they blow through 1 ambush or all 40, that player can continually ambush the attacker forever. That's not right.

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Cant really expect those that dont play Zombies to understand just how easy they are to abuse in it.

Its really rather bothersome. I visit ideas that are posted for games that I dont play, and I will comment and converse, but I dont vote them as I understand that while most parts of the game are similar, there are different game mechanics that can totaly askew the way its played.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

IN PC ambushes / counters are abused like any other feature that people use for other than what they were intended for, I had a player in PC who for 10 months plus attacked me with a 30 % boost day and nite and used counters for his defense, to the point where I started and still use them against him, even though he rarely wins, he showed me he like them so I feed them to him and almost a year later it still goes on, and we can set 75 at a time, the more he attacks me the cheaper they get and if I do bother to attack him, cause he bores me to tears, I am sure to keep my attacks below his so he cannot afford them, just in the last two days I set 300 counters on him, and he helps me to level, I would never have used them like that and do not have to use them on anyone else, he is just crazy

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

That is PC. In ZS there is a HUGE flaw in them. Someone attacked me 40 times after I burned through 40 bushes. I decided to set bushes for next time. 6 billion a bush. In ZS that's a lot for an ambush. ZS is set up different than your games, and there is an obvious flaw in it. This is a ZS idea. Not to be rude, but don't bring your logic from other games on to ZS. It's completely different.

14. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I'm not even sure why you comment on ZS threads, or have the ZS name in your signature when you don't play at all. I put in 40 attacks, and he puts in 40 attacks, but the ambushes start out at 6 billion for me, and are cheap for him. Notice that the people that actually play ZS are for this idea, while you and linda aren't. The reason for that is that your games are different. If you decide to actually play ZS instead of sitting on an inactive account just maybe your input will be worthwhile someday, but right now it's not.

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Um not to be rude but I do play ZS, that was just an example, so sorry for raining on your parade, I guess I was wondering how different ambushes are compared to what is in the other games, just under different names, guess I was wrong. BTW I play all 4 games. So I do have the right as a player to question or give an example,In fact we are clan. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  16. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You actively play ZS? Actively in my opinion meaning more than just GP everyday. I'm level 433 on LCN, but I don't try to speak out as if I know the game that well. I especially don't know ambushes over there.
    Counter Attacks: 0
    The point is that there is an obviously flaw in the ambush set up on ZS. Notice that the players who play only(or mostly) ZS are completely aware of this, but you're not. It's not a problem, but if you aren't really that active on a game then you shouldn't say something is fine when it obviously isn't.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol I play everyday , so I am active and I play the way I want, I don't have to attack people to the point where they all want to ambush or counter me, not my thing , keep thinking up new ideas , maybe kano should hire you, and yes you are level 433 and I helped you get clan and you used a leveling partner, that is not playing., But if ya really want to fight people and not be limited, the other games let you attack people a hell of a lot more than zs does , so if ya like fighting I think ya might be playing the wrong game lol Good nite and good bye and like it or not I can voice my opinions whether you agree with them or not. :p but I won't bother anymore I got better things to do.

18. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So you admit that you don't play in a manner that you experience ambushes? Good to know. ZS is good for fighting. I'm not asking for a 5k attack limit. I'm asking for the obvious flaw to be fixed. One where someone will ambush me 40 times a day and attack me 40 times a day, but his ambush price is low on me, and mine is high on him.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No I did not say that , if someone is being a PIA and I have the coin I will set some, but that stops no one, and it does not stop me from going thru them if I am in the mood, it is true ZS is not my passion, PC is but i do play ZS everyday , I like to experiment with ZS and the other games and build my character differently to a certain extent to check things out for PC, and I have learned alot by doing that in the other two games and I do my best as a low level , I got someone on me right now for about a week, so I decided to just ignore him and play my game, I have the handy dandy heal button. And sorry my sharing of my experience with counters in PC does not interest you. Oh well

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I didn't say the bushes stopped me, but there is a flaw in how they are set up and it should be corrected. If i attack someone 40 times a day, and they attack me 40 times a day, then why should my ambushes cost 6 billion, and theirs a few million? Especially when I attacked my 40 through the ambushes in the first place.