[LCN] Fight Strength

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ever wanted to know how strong your Mob is and exactly what they are taking into Fights on both Offense and Defense? Probably. Good news, this has just been added to your Profile. If you navigate to your Profile you will notice a new tab labelled "Fight Strength" which will display the following:

[​IMG]

If you click on any of the links it will expand out to show you a list of every piece of inventory in use from strongest to weakest and what its total contribution to your strength is, ie: Quantity * Attack or Defense. Click the link a second time to contract these details.

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding your Fight Strength please let us know here.

2. VittoriaVice

VittoriaVice Member

Like it!! much better than the Stockpile screen :)

3. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

cant really see the point of it, you can already get most of this information, i think the devs could have spent their time better else where....

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LUVIN it ):):)

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this is a great addition wtg devs

yes you can see this but only if you ask an opponent to send you want you defended with
    this is much easier to see now

6. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

yes, this is a great add, especially for showing defensive items, and quicker than the stockpile screen

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Or from the inventory page you can see exactly what you have.

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yes true but i was referring to what you defend with in a fight
    usually have to get your opponent to send it

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And on the inventory page you can filter by what you own and by defense

10. I have now noticed that if you "hover" over the item on this screen it will give the attack and defense of that item.

How cool is that?

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Glad you noticed! I had announced this on one of the game threads but clearly I missed updating the others which I will do now.

Cheers