[ZS] Fight Strength

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ever wanted to know how strong your Squad is and exactly what they are taking into Fights on both Offense and Defense? Probably. Good news, this has just been added to your Profile. If you navigate to your Profile you will notice a new tab labelled "Fight Strength" which will display the following:

[​IMG]

If you click on any of the links it will expand out to show you a list of every piece of inventory in use from strongest to weakest and what its total contribution to your strength is, ie: Quantity * Attack or Defense. Click the link a second time to contract these details.

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding your Fight Strength please let us know here.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Nice job! Way better than what I had in mind. Im just itching to brag about my stuffs :)

it will be super helpful in showing people where they can best improve.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  3. Great Work... was just coming to the forum to start a thread giving you guys prop's for it and found this one lol

Again... Great Work and Thank You

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Great addition. I love it.

5. Silas Drama

Silas Drama New Member

Thanks for the addition, but I have to say it's a bit strange reading
    3 Dog Helms 753
    2 Bomber Jackets 498
    1 Sheriff Gear 209
    2 Dark Helmets 404
    where the values go both up and down as you move down the list...perhaps for the item drop-downs, the numbers could be split into 'per item' and 'total' strengths?

It is, of course, quite easy to divide the value by the quantity, but I doubt having
    1 Kano Kraft 99
    10 Flying Carpets 930
    at the bottom if the list was the intended consequence of this feature (falsely suggesting that the carpets are somehow more valuable than the drop/UN/loyalty items).

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Duly noted and this was considered. What we wanted to achieve was showing exactly how much each item(s) att or def contributed to the overall category so there was no ambiguity but I completely understand where you are coming from.

Given the initial response to this launch I expect more feedback to come in at which point we will look to add an additional layer of polish onto this, as well as deploying this on the Inventory Manager as a handy reference. I would certainly like to put a toggle or in some other way get the single item att/def in there.

Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone!

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

The strengths are displayed descending from strongest to weakest. but I do sort of agree. Just having the value of 1 there would be more useful information if I was trying to decide what Item I should buy from the store. The total of all items together is already displayed.

I also do see the reason why they put it the way it is too.

8. Scott Bowden

Scott Bowden New Member

Actual Effect

Are the Personal Attack/Defense and Armed Attack/Defense points equal to the Weapons, Armor, and Vehicles? i.e. If I add 1 skill point of personal attack does it do the same things as upgrading to a weapon that uses 1 more attack?

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

nope scot. adding 1 more point of personal attack is far better than an item with 1 more point of attack.

Each Point you add to attack or defense raises your potential squad strength by 20 (so long as you are over level 130, I can detail this better if you are not) and your potential hired strength by the amount of hired positions you have open.

So just for an example. I have 15 hired spots open

For every point I add to my personal strength I get 35 added to my squad (20 to top/15 to hired) and then also that 1 point to my personal.

I would need to raise my inventory strength by 36 to equal the strength I gain from adding 1 skill point.

This is all assuming you have a max top squad strength to cover your own points.

10. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

My first post :)

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the new Battle Strength tab in VC. Makes the game more interesting and we are now better able to work out strategies for attack and defence. I got fed up hitting an enemy in order to open up the 'show details' link and then scroll through my stuff. This is much easier - thanks guys :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  11. the law of stani

the law of stani New Member

T h a n k y o u kano ! ! ! ! S u p e r

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just a quick update: On the Fight Strength details if you hover over an item name you will now see its individual Att/Def stats.

Enjoy!