[ZS] Dying on zombies

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Jan 26, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I think it's about time we start dying on bosses again. I also think that if you kill yourself on a boss you should lose twice the xp as normal. As it is right now, in the zombie game, zombies are no threat.

2. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

If it attacks back, but you don't die on it they still aren't a threat.

3. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

What about the level 35 guy who i added to my squad today and he wants to join in my coop boss fight against the level XX zombie from Paris with 20k + attack?

I do agree that the 'zombie game' has no real threat from zombies....ya can't die from boss hits, ya don't lose nothing on a random chance encounter during an outbreak....there is no zombie threat to overcome, but rather you are more fighting against the 'zombie slayers' on the game who by definition of the game, are there to help you eradicate the hoard......seems kinda ass backwards.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Hmm well if your gonna lose twice the xp for dying on a boss you should lose twice the xp for dying on a booby when you don't list someone.

If that was done also, i will give this a 10.

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

How would you go about doing that? Give back xp with the next list? What about the people who get chain trapped? If I'm chaining certain people and I suddenly see a trap I back off for a bit, and list in a few minutes when I know they aren't camping my profile. That's a bad idea to make people lose twice the xp for that. I realize you want to stop the people that trap off, but that is not the way to do so.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You could put a timer on booby traps. 2minutes, 5 minutes, whatever. If you dont list them, you lose more xp. It isn't something that i really think should happen, i am just saying if your going to take twice the xp from people killing themselves on bosses, it really needs to be done on trapping off as well otherwise it becomes pointless to do it on bosses.

7. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I seen so many complaints about that 'exploit' thing in Arena that being able to kill yourself off the HL just don't seen like it was designed to be done that way. Not trying to throw your thread off topic, but that's kinda where this conversation took my brain.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...rap-while-on-bounty&highlight=suicide+hitlist
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...t-Booby-Trap-Bugfix&highlight=Booby+trap+list
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5177-Bounty-Hitlist-Trap-Bugfix-Poll/page10

Its no exploit;It used to be a grey area, sometimes the trap would kill you, and sometimes it would not.

as for the OP, Im good with the bosses like they are. It was never a problem until 30 stamina attacks where introduced, and it was my own input that resulted in the 1 health. Was a all around solution to players exploiting the no xp loss death, and inexperienced/careless players being upset about losing xp on something that was supposed to advance them. (and losing stamina to boot)

I say leave it like it is, give us something to do instead.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I actually want to lose double the XP because you're dying on a ZOMBIE not a person. Because you can't actually turn into a zombie in this game there should be some sort of difference in the deaths between human and zombie. I didn't mean it to stop the people from offing themselves with a boss to go to bed lol.