[ZS] Complete Stat Reset Feature

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Blasphamy, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Been playing the game for a while?
    Don't like your slayer because ya fudged it up a bit from the beginning but you're too far along in the game, or have invested waaaay too much time to even consider starting over again??

Then push the RESET button...

This would effect only your character Skill point allocation, no other aspect of your stats.

Make it cost a ton.... say, somewhere in the ballpark of 450-500 UN. This gives the person time to be devoted to the game. It will make them earn their ability to reset their character and not many people are gonna wanna drop a Benjamin on doing it until they are so far along that it's blatantly obvious that they've gone astray somehow.

Make it a 1 time thing.....No need to add more strain on those with wads of cash sitting around playing this game a chance to adjust things specifically for BA or whatever other special event rolls around each month.

Just saying, at some point it'd be nice to have the option to pursue a different course on the game, if one so desired to do so.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It get's a 1 from me. Lots of these threads have been done and i always believe this is something that should never be changed.

You can never stuff your build to the point where it can't be fixed. It's just a matter of being willing to put in the time to fix it.
    In the time it takes to save 500 UN you could have changed you build enough to where you're happy with it and buying 500 UN to reset is just stupid.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Would not even give this 1 star, no resets ever, take the time to fix the character. That is something Kano is not gonna do, and why I like Kano .

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

If you don't like your account there is another option. COMPLETE restart. You can message KANO to close the account you currently have, make a new facebook, and start over from level one. You could also make an alt and break the rules, but there is the risk of both accounts being banned.

5. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Guess i've never seen the other threads and didn't realize it was such an absurd idea. lol... I do not wish to change my own, nor do I really know anyone who would.....just popped into my head so I threw it out there.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah been brought up MANY times.

I was actually originally for the idea but then weighed pros and cons.

It's a 1 star.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give it a 5, i say it should be allowed up to a certain point...i dont play zs so im not sure if the levels equate, i play vc but using the levels there as a reference id say stop that feature past 1500...alot of people screw up when they dont know what should go where, whats the harm in letting them fix it?

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kanos stance on it was like 20% reallocation and couldn't drop below the final achievement for the stat.

So if you had lets say 15000 attack and thats the achievement,ya would get 0 point back from that.

If ya had 15001 ya would get 1 point lol..

up to 20% total points.

But was shot down lol.

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

wow, thats retarded and pointless lol

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

NO WAY!

Not fair to any one who did it right in the first place.

They can always start over, like those who already have

Players could wreak total havoc on the game .

Allowing up to only up to a certain level would not only be unfair, but for some games it would be nuts because 3k levels can be reached in a month without spending a dime.

1 very very very very dull star