[KanoPlay] cage exp

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Protector, Oct 14, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You be challenged to a Cagematch by removing name so there's no complaint with a Battle Boost of 5%. You won gaining 0 coins and 0 XP. You dealt 6000 damage and took 4000 damage.

If someone loses a cage then the attacked should be getting exp regardless if the attacker reached the cage limit for payout or not.

It's not the attacked's fault the attacker reached the cage limit.

Not sure if it's a oversight(bug)or intentional.

If it's intentional then that's just wrong.

If it's a bug then I hope it gets fixed soon.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Bump????

Any comment?

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I looked into this for you, and it appears this was an intentional design aspect for the feature.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Pretty poor design.

Not the attacked's fault the attacker used up their cages.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree 1000%, and would like to see this fixed in the next day or two. Please move this to ideas.

6. Bad idea to remove that limit.
    Some player may be "lured" to use a dupe.
    And this way raise an account artificially.:mad:

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wow I forgot all about this thread.

Without trying to sound rude,I stick by what I said that it's a poor design.

It's not the attacked's fault the attacker reached the cage limit.

Let the cager get 0 exp,the attacked should get exp and coin if they win when attacked.

Now if BOTH parties exhausted their cages on each other,then the 0 payout would make sense.

As it is now,it makes no sense....

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

When someone cages through 50 counters the defender gets exp for all 50.

Yet if someone wins a cage when the attacker used more than 25 cages and defender has no counters the defender gets nothing??

Not the defenders fault if the attacker burned all 25 with payouts.

9. jamesf

jamesf New Member

Fix please

I as well have been caged by someone. They exceed their 25 cage limit but continue to cage me. They lose every cage to me. Why must I be penalized for them wanting to exceed their limit losing to me with no additional gain in XP on my part. Any counter I happen to throw up spends my coin and gives me no XP. I feel as well as many others, if someone is going to be stupid enough to continue to lose to a non aggressor, why is the non aggressor penalized?

Attacks from: 3 attacks,62 cagematches,6 pistol whips,1 bounty trap in 2 days Attacked first: 2 days ago Last attacked: 16 minutes ago
    Attacks against: 5 attacks,3 bounties,10 pistol whips,1 counter attack in 2 days Last attacked: 5 minutes ago.

Cagematch Won
    You be challenged to a Cagematch by xxxxxxxxxx with a Battle Boost of 5%. You won gaining 0 coins and 0 XP. You dealt 2220 damage and took 997 damage.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013