[ZS] Inventory strength

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id like to know what all my inventory strength is for my currently used items.

On the User tab of my profile now, I have thees three categories already, which are totally useless.

Weapons 46,898
    Vehicles 729
    Gear 990

all It tells me, is the number of items I own total. No real use for this information.

Id like to see it replaced With the total strength of all the items that Im using, along with an additional armed secction.

There is already something like this on the battle arena profile, but once battle arena has ended, That very cool info is gone for 10 days or so until the next one starts.

Just a bitty little idea something quick, easy, and helpful.

2. slave

slave Member

i think it updates as you go on your arena profile though eraser, i use mine all the time

3. At a certain point and level ,we all know that showing the number of weapons and warriors is pointless. The info on our profile may actually be useful at some lower level or before getting your full chieftans, I can't remember. 10 stars for the info actually reflecting strength as long as it stays for our eyes only. <Viking Clan>

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  4. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its not there all the time anymore, only when there is an arena currently in session. Once its over, all it shows is the modified, none of the other details.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im not sure about how useful that info could be for other games, but in zs, we are very limited of how many items we can use, so Knowing the total amount of items that we have is pretty pointless once you have more than 21 or so of each a few more as you level up to 3000 but there are Items built-in the game-play that assure you will not have unarmed top squad as you reach a certain area that bosses drop more than just weapons, and if you are short on items in a particular area, that would be revealed in the fight details.

There could be a way to display both on the user tab, but i personally dont see the point in having it there, maybe it would be more practical for that information to be displayed on the inventory page itself.

Thanks for the support.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10 STARZ, In VC we can go to clan>weapons/warriors own and hover over the remove tab to see total stats not sure if same on ZS

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Wow, That does work.... but Im 1 finger twich away from deleting an item that I dont want to... and I have to sort to Weapons, gear, and vehicles.

not to mention, its an awkward copy, but thank you.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yeah don't tell anyone that before warning them couple times 1st ERASER, will be your fault in the end when they click remove, LOL

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

10 out of 10 and holding!

I also like this idea and believe we can work something out to get this information first on your profile and later possibly in other locations such as the Inventory Manager and Workshop. Stay tuned and hopefully have some more news before the end of the week.

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ill have you know, When I posted this idea it was to prove a point.

Kano focus' more on the simple little ideas suggested that could be put in the next day rather than more important issues like idk...

Finding a way to make the faction competition about activity rather than who pays the most money...

or giving us something to do.... like... daily challenges, or planetary outbreaks to work on in the times that we have nothing to do with our energy than put it in the same completed outbreak.

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

And a point you did prove!

You may take jabs at us all you like but this did get strong support from others on these forums and this is information that has been requested often. Larger gameplay features take time and when we are ready we will announce what is upcoming.

12. slave

slave Member

and when you are ready maybe there will still be some people playing this game.....

maybe