[LCN] New Co-op boss for Madrid!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

This guy fights bulls. Not theoretical bulls, not metaphorical bulls, full-on real-life enormous and angry bulls. He's gotten bored with the bovine, and has decided that he has a "beef" with you. Are you ready to take the Matador by the horns?

Introducing Madrid's new co-op boss... The Matador

wall_feed_coop_boss_24.jpg

2. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

What's the crack with changing the way we receive the drops? It used to be a minimum damage requirement but now its a minimum of two attacks just to have a chance at gaining a drop, i noticed its been changed on a few of the bosses. Should we expect this change on all of them soon or just the ones that have been changed already?

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With that 0.5-1% chance to have a drop, it is better to don't enter this boss at all, save the stamina, don't make any refills and instead just buy limiteds.

4. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Ok so Madrid boss was released early hours of this morning UK time.... i get in a few and after hearing about the min 2 attacks for drops i do more than 2 to reach the limit. I wake this morning to see it has been defeated to see that only one person got any type of reward and he only got the matador armour. This is a problem so Kano come on sort it out and i think those who have been in the bosses should be compensated by giving them the drops they are meant to have.

5. Jayme

Jayme Member

this boss sucks we wait ages for a new city and you give us this.....

6. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

I've been in about 20 of them and ive been doing a min of 5 attacks which consists of 1 single attack the one 20 stam power attack and ive only gotten 1 out of the 2 drops, seriously devs why bother making this crap change when what we had already worked great? Seriously a crap move by you, no point in even doing it.

7. Jayme

Jayme Member

the high level's feel like you just dumped on them from a big height the job drops are crap too...

8. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Didn't even get a drop from my own damn boss, WTF DEVS! next time take me out for dinner before you f**k me over

9. gods people

gods people Active Member

IT IS CALLED THE SKUTTLE MOVE. dont pick your soap up.

10. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

nice .. 1 poxy drop from 15 bosses way to go Kano ... to those who have asked why I'm retiring .. this is a PRIME example .. the game's GARBAGE!!!

11. Wonder Bread

First off, I'd like to apologize for not announcing that we were changing how boss rewards were structured. This was a change we made recently with out other games, and it didn't occur to us that we hadn't announced we were doing it for LCN.

The reason we made the change was to be able to make the boss items more powerful but harder to get. Although players aren't guaranteed to get an item for helping, if they do the item will be more relevant and powerful.

We did, however, notice that the drop % wasn't what it was supposed to be, which would be why many of you were noticing that you weren't receiving drops as often as you thought you should. We have now changed the rewards odds to be how they were intended. Unfortunately, we are unable to retroactively apply the odds, but all future battles with the Matador will have the improved odds.

We apologize again for the confusion, and we appreciate your understanding.

12. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

The thing is we arent understanding its upset a LOT of players and now you wonder why people are leaving from the top 30 in the game?? You didnt tell us so you should in theory reward us with something to compensate the fact you failed to mention to us the people who spend a shed load of money on this game and make it the most profiting game of all of them for Kano...... its a joke!!!

13. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

It's seriously pathetic, change it back to minimum damage requirements, don't change something that's working well, we're the ones that have to do all the hard work to get to that boss but what the hell is the point of it, stop being such a greedy bunch of f**k**s, you make enough money from us so give us something back, you really need a new idea guy cause whoever thought of this change is an idiot and should be fired.
    The only reason why you never informed us about the stupid change you made is because you already knew the backlash you would get from us all, you thought you could just sneak the change in there without us noticing for a while and now you say its so the weapons could be better, what a load of crap! the weapons are not much better then the ones i already have and you've made them so much harder to get, seriously who the eff is coming up with these dumbass ideas??? CHANGE IT BACK!

14. gods people

kano that as got to be the lamest excuse i have ever heard. the game as been going down for months now and you excel yourselves again by this new boss. WOW GOOD JOB.

15. Wonder Bread

I appreciate that you're upset, but please remember to keep civil and respectful while voicing your displeasure. You're welcome to let us know that you're upset, but stating that we're a "greedy bunch of" etc doesn't encourage civil discourse, and makes it much more difficult to come up with a reasonable solution.

Again, we appreciate you all letting us know how you feel about this change, and we do apologize that it wasn't announced prior to it taking effect. From the feedback here in the forums, as well as that coming through Support, it's obvious that players are upset that there is now no guaranteed drop for participating in a boss battle. The idea was to make the items better and less common, although we can appreciate that players like being rewarded for participating.

We are very interested in player feedback, and the reason we work hard on keeping the forums civil and respectful is to provide a positive place that you can come to give it. Please remember that it isn't the players vs Kano, it's all of us working together to make the game more fun and awesome.

Because we think it's extremely important to consult with the community before making these kinds of changes (which we clearly didn't do,) we've decided to change the boss drops structure back to how it's been with recent bosses, with a helper item and a minimum damage item. We are looking at ways to improve the system as we have with our other games, however we will make sure that we consult the community first so we can get feedback from you first.

16. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Thank you for changing it back to minimum damage, i appreciate it

17. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Thanks for changing it back...but what about the 13 I've done and received no rewards/drops for?

18. gods people

yes and the ones i have done without drops thanks. please reinburse please.

19. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Yup ive been in about 30 of them so far so it would be nice to reimburse us for the drops we've missed out on or just reset the boss and let us start again on it

20. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

That would probably the easiest Phil....just reset and start from scratch