[VC] Add Crafting link to Inventory Page

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jerome Griffin, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I would like to propose an idea to add a crafting link straight from our inventory page. I have included a pic to help understand what I mean. When you hold your arrow on the item the screen that tells the details pops up. I would like to have a crafting link included there on items that can be crafted so when you click an item and see that you are no longer using them in attack or defense you would be able to simply click through to the crafting page. I totally understand that you can figure all this out and do it manually yourself but this would make things easier and give more time for other areas of the game. Thanks

2. Or add attack and defense use details on the crafting page either one.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think its an awesome idea so it probly wont happen haha but 10 from me

4. I'm glad someone else see's what I am asking here. It would just make it a lot easier to see what you are not using so you could then craft them.

5. Can whomever voted no please explain their position?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  6. Demonik1

especially with your defensive inventory, its easy to see what youre using on attack but you have to get a friend to attack you to see what youre not using defensively....i wasnt using over 3k of my flameweavers before i realized it and could start eliting them which works out to roughly a month or so i could have been getting stronger and didnt know it....if this idea isnt a feasible one then how about add a show details link when youre getting attacked by someone?

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I just wanted to pop in and express my support for this idea as I think it is a good one. However given that crafting takes away items as well as adds them it is throwing a wrench into accurately calculating your After stats. For that reason this Idea is currently on hold but will not be ignored.

I think we may be able to find a happy medium with some of the defense details as mentioned above as well as in this thread which is a lot more feasible from a technical standpoint. Stay tuned.

8. Demonik1

or you could even add an extra filter in the clan inventory section...items used on attack and items used on defense...would that be easier for the devs?

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That is a fine idea but will not as concisely display various strength values of each inventory type etc. That could be a good second phase to this but for right now the focus will be on putting this on your own profile and possibly accessing this data from the Inventory and Crafting pages.

10. Demonik1

gotcha, just tryin to offer up what would be easiest to do

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

And that is very much appreciated. Thank you for the constructive feedback it is always nice to hear!

12. Demonik1

no problem, imma helper im here to help :p