[VC] Loyalty rewards starting January 15

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

You know who's awesome? You are! All of you!

For being so awesome, we've decided to offer a free 25% stamina boost tomorrow! Click on the link during the time listed below that corresponds to the game you play to receive your free stamina!

The reward will be available starting January 15 at 12:00am and run until January 17 at 11:59pm (PST)

Thanks for being awesome!

FB:
    http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/rewards/collect/12?t_1=app&t_2=er_12

MS:
    http://www.myspace.com/games/play/1...,"language":"en","t_1":"forum","t_2":"er_12"}

2. Cheers! You know I almost didn't click on this reward. I thought it was the same one that was up.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Yeah, after scheduling these out we realized the back-to-back rewards might be confusing, so we'll be looking to space them out better in the future.

4. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

OR you can make them daily so we get in the habit of collecting them ,lol :-D

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We like to call those the "Daily Rewards" which can be either Energy or Stamina (your preference, or random) that you can collect from the Home page under the Main Menu ;)

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Hmmm... if you want to start putting them out regularly, You could always include them in TGIF post.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I put these rewards in few groups I am in, cause most don't frequently visit the forum

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ok, looks like i have to be the crazy one to say thanks alot!! nothing like free stamina :D

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL but if they don't visit the forum they would have no clue,I never saw this in feed, did you?

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah i only saw it in the forum...i guess people should visit the forum more often, huh? ;p