Delete notification who killed arena player.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dutchman, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Remove the notification of the player that got the kill in the Arena?

1. agree

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. do not agree

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big john klad

big john klad Member

ok guys lets get kano to just try this if aplayer has more then a 100 attacks on someone then ,kano needs to stop anyone else for attacking said player the will stop the snipers an the kill will go to the one who was welling to put fourth the stamina to get the kil , but once again this will not be liked because evryone snipes kills

2. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Is funny see the discuss being for that way, because, in the my point of view, doesnt matter your place i the end, the best that arena bring to who really plays is the xp and drops, and if you still waiting the end, praying to dont be kill in eternal def mode, you will win what? and If you think that the only oportunity to be on top 20/10 is be on level +10000 is just look all arenas and you will see players in levels 4000, 3000 in these places and dont because saty in def mode, because they fight in Arena, and i tell you, if you are the kind that stole KR and dont want that you name appear, well, soon or later you will die, and do that is the easy way to create enemies for after arena. NO, NO and NO, the name had still there.

3. I want to totally appologize if there has been players in my range that has won the arena. Where do I find this information? I would like to ask KANO to respond to this. If someone from level 4500 down has indeed won the Arena as it is set up right now in FB VC that would make anything I have said NULL and void and I do owe the community an apology. If Kano can not verify that then my thoughts remain valid.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  4. Toker

Toker Member

If you play the arena Right, THen Anyone CAN win it. Cant Fault Kano for Polish and JJ's accounts being that much better than ours at our low levels. Its not hard to get a kill. Its all about finding in actives and testing them out. If the person has a ton of atts dont mess with them.

As for the main point of this Thread.....I tottally disagree. If everyone is free game to att then Why cant I att the person that just stole my kill? You say that the person might have been attacking the whole time? Well You can tell when others att. It pops up saying they are already in a battle. So You have the option to give up there. By taking the name away all your doing is allowing more people that put in 0 effort....Or 100 atts just to get their reward and Last longer for doing nothing but stealing a kill. Is that the only way a low level can play? NO! because there is other low levels you can att and gain health off of. IF Your health is well over a BIll i normally wont att you as its a waste of my health. So step it up, get your own kills and Then there is NO WORRY about being killed for stealing someone elses kill! I believe in working for my kills not chicken hawking.

5. Toker

Toker Member

Well Said, the drops and Number of Levels I get out weigh that silly reward anyway. Ive gotten 4th a bunch of times and I spend more FP then I get rewarded. So Really Who cares about the end, IF You battled it right You should be stacked up on Skill points. I got 20 levels off that last arena alone!

6. Ok, I will ask you then.... I had 43 kills all from in actives without 1 single stolen kill. I put in over 20,000 hits. If that isn't working for my own kills then what is it? Now, please tell me what I am doing wrong? My health always wound up being near the same and most the time under what I had before hitting the inactive. If it is how my account is set up then something is wrong with the battle mechanics because it is suppose to be set up so all builds work out well in there own way. My skills are mostly in health and attack.

7. big john klad

big john klad Member

good job there little jj an polish groupy you make me laught to lol you have only place that high because of them that why now an for ever the arena on myspace is just a joke so keep feeling good there little buddy if they did not take out the bigger player you would get no were lol so good for you don't matter to me what you guys do with the arena kano i'll still be here becuase it sucks the way it is lol who know maybe i'll start play on facebook seeing how from what i read anyone can win there lol joke joke joke

8. Toker

Toker Member

Well to me it looks as if you have bad luck by getting found by a stronger player or (I know you dont want to hear this) or your build isnt as strong as you would like. I can only ASSUME that you're focusing on Just att and Health and not doing anything with D. If You add to much to one it affects your perks on other aspect of the arena. IM not an expert and not claiming to be one. (and Changing these will not guarentee a better place or even the same, Just a topic on Building your character)

I Just dont get these arena's. People (not singling anyone out) want to do 0 att and get rewards, They want to Steal hard earned kills and Have no Retaliation. Its a fighting game i thought. Maybe On the next arena we should IMplement Farmville tactics and Who ever can grow the best crops wins the arena....Just an Idea....

And To You John! You make me LAUGH! Ive place top 20 twice without JJ and Polish playing. Explain that? If Im just a groupie I shouldnt even have been in the arenas without them. YEt i still placed. Where was your name that arena? I dont think Ive ever seen your name top 100 and thats on Myspace, only 400 players. Wow. Tallk to me when You want to explain proper hit and hiding, BEcause I KNOW you use to be good at that.

9. Toker

Toker Member

Oh And Griff I wasnt trying to Call out your post, My comment at the end About chicken hawking was to those who ONLY steal kills and want no Retaliation for it....From what you say You look like an Active participant That doesntt hope to just survive. So In my opinion You deserve a higher reward and I wish You luck on your next arena

10. big john klad

big john klad Member

lol toker toker toker lol i have never been a hit an hide lol an my stats wins an losses show that lol an after the frist arena i knew it was a joke an have not been in one because of that lol but your are one of the bigest hit hide guys on the game lol

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is why FB and MS threads should have different forum

12. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

I play VC on FB and the same players win over and over UNLESS someone else is let win. I know because the 1 person who wasn't over 10k was let as she hadn't won it before by the group she was part of when it got to the last half dozen. That was the time I finished in the top 10.. for doing nothing. What I said is exactly true. I have seen 5 people win the arena on VC, no more.

13. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

Ah yes but Cris.. The Dev's advertised it as a fair fight where small players would be able to take on big players and possibly win. In VC on FB. You can't because you lose every fight against them for how the perks are rewarded based on the Viking outside the Arena. What you say about the levels is true, but other players view the arena as a place where skill can be put on show against other players.. not stats and skill point placement.

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes but losing or winning a fight is based on your build , the difference is getting the kill to bump up your health , you could sill get the kill shot just like a bounty even if you lose, The idea is to find someone that you can take down but being sure you will not bring your health down so that you are an easy target, ya gotta choose your victims carefully, you can look for inactives take them down , and build up your health a bit at a time, as a low level I don't think going after a real high health bonus player is the best way to go for a lower level all the time, Def mode is also helpful, ya gotta figure out a strategy. in between arenas work on your build for the arena in all areas, att, def , heath, stam, it will definitely help in your daily game But if someone steals a kill their name should be shown. which is the topic of this thread.

15. The topic of this thread is indeed whether or not a clan's name should be diplayed if they "steal" a kill. However, we were simply discussing one avenue as to why a low-mid level player feels they need to stay hidden if they steal a kill. This is a valid discussion for this thread as it explains one reason behind wanting the name hidden. I chose all my kills wisely yet my health never increased much over my original health so therefore, I would indeed have to steal a kill to bump my health enough to be competative. I chose not to steal the kill and enjoyed the XP as long as I could. But, I can see why someone else may want the feature disabled to have a chance at winning. And I also see the point that if you steal a kill you should be opened up for retaliation . The problem lies in the fact that I do not want to resort to stealing kills to have a shot at winning the Arena. Everyone gets all hung up on how great they are and how wise they are at playing. I assure you that I am no dummy when it comes to game mechanics. I chose all 43 of my kills VERY wisely based on the mechanics that are in place at this time. I had zero chance at placing first without stealing. Do not judge people for stealing kills in the future because this is the only way for some to have a chance at winning. If JJ was truthful then on MS the powers that be will check out someone's stats before passing judgment so maybe in MS I would have had a chance at winnning who knows. Also someone stated that a lower level player has won the Arena in FB VC but I have yet to see sufficient evidence of this so my points remain vald until a DEV. confirms this. At the time of a confirmation my points become NULL and void and I will rest my case on this issue and make a public apology.

16. I want to point out that I have no problems at all with low-mid level players winning the arena or placing high if they made friends with the strong high leveled players and they let them place high. It takes a lot of strategy and skill to accomplish something like that. The problem I have is that way back before the arena was released I asked the DEVS point blank would a low-mid level player have a shot at actually winning and they assurred me they would. So, if it can be done in FB VC show me. You guys at the top let someone in your guild take the top spot. Can it be done even if you try to let them? It is going to come down to 2 right? Now, tell me, will the lower one be able to take the other out even if they let them? I don't know, Im asking. Again, if anyone level 4500 or under has won in FB VC then this I am wrong and apologize.

17. Adam Maguire

Adam Maguire Member

exactly my point but it's not just point assigning that does it. weapons, warriors and such all gets factored into the perks hence how the big players still can't be beaten.
    The reason I argue this point in particular is because we cannot have the name removed or people would stop playing the Arena for kills being sniped. Which is why i argue something else has to be done. Like a redo of the math to sort out perks.
    The devs advertised arena as a place where we little people could take on the big people and have a chance at winning. That is just not true.

18. big john klad

big john klad Member

yes you all make very good points an sorry i got side tracked ,in ms vc arena there are lots of lower level in the top tats because they have very few if any attacks they send there name to the main winning group an just wait for rewards i still think an like it when you had to do at least 100 attack or no rewards ,they should not be rewarded for not attacking ,they do this to keep anyone from see them witch is fine if thats how they want to be in it but the hole point is it is a battle arena ,have looked at ms vc arena an over 60% of the top 100 have no attacks or very few ,as i said fb an ms are not the same battle grounds an to you jerome not one player under 4800 has evry won on mysapce lol 90 % of the arena's have be won by jj little team ,in short if you have high health precks they find you by using the lowers an if you have hi kills they find you ,so untill the arena is made more even for lower level or any level regardless there build it will never be fair

19. All valid points and thanks for reponding also. I do not want to be the only one discussing the points. Let's keep a level head when posting so we can be heard.

20. Morbius

Morbius New Member

I think like most people have put in here ( btw Robert I like farm ville and play it almost as much as vc........ you should see what I do to people who come and visit my farm without permission ;-) lol :p ) instead of changing the game perhaps we can make it work to our advantage, I know I build my character in the game to hunt and get points in war mode, but maybe my low defense is what is killing me in the battle arena, either way it is still a very fun game and I have gotten some great idea's / tips from this discussion thank you to the person who started it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.