Counters Atacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crisom Melo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

I think that 2 staminas to put one count atacker is low. If tha player want dont be border by batles that he spend more stamina at least. My sigestion is increase the number of stamina spend to put one counter atack. Thank you.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ask anyone in my range CRISOM, I'D bet they would hate this idea. Yet alone hitting out of range peoples realm someone on bounty, you will get no where with this idea.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This "idea" is in the wrong place. There is a logic in the counters costing 2 stamina v. 1 stamina. If anything, most people would want the counters to cost 1 stamina but they don't. What they do say to most folks hitting them: "I don't want to have anything to do with you at this time. Go away! You will get nothing in terms of XP from me more than the minimum I need to give you to make my counters cheap enough!" or because they cannot beat you, they use them as a defence. They are also a battle move, to kill someone. To make them more costly than they are, would take away some of the play time for most folks considering how scarce stamina is in the game for the vast majority of people. I vote TRASH HEAP to the idea even before its moved. When it is moved, it gets a 0 from me. If a similar poll goes up for them costing 1 stamina, they will get a 0 from me too, though I would *like* to have them that cheap in terms of stamina. I do look at the betterment of the game itself in matters like these, much more than my own "needs", to keep this game, a game that is fun to play.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Crimson if this even went through this idea is on "YOU" can you live with that for your "OWN" benefit LOL, This is by far worst idea I have ever come across, my 2 cents!

5. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

To remind you. What is write on the forum in this area "General Discussions
    Something on your mind? This is the place for freeform discussion." Then, if i have some in my mind, same that was to my own benefit, and believe is not, just because is me, i cant express it here?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
  6. Suzie

Suzie Member

First of all, not everyone in this game, can afford to put any money into this game. Some can put in a little cash at a time. We all don't have the CC you do.

Secondly, We all have to use stamina in everything we do in this game and to make players use even more stamina is unfair. Some don't have high stamina, some can not afford multiple refills on Stamina. They can only use what they have and then have to wait for their stamina to build up again. They have to use what they have and spread it out in their own game via attacks, bosses, arena, setting bounty traps, to bounty people and to counter people. You need to consider all players, the whole picture for everyone in this game.

Thirdly, Counters are in some cases the only thing that players can use to defend themselves against people who they can not hit and win against, who are excessively hitting them.
    You know the type, they come on and try to stop someone's game with excessively hitting and listing people. Or doing it to try and stop people from getting guild war points. They have gotten so bad and has gone as far to list people so much (65 times in a row, and I know of one other that was done to as well, 65 times in a row.), in a small period of time, to try to make it to much for their own personal game and to try and force them out of their guild. Also, attempts to slow people down or simply don't like the person and becomes obsessed with them, so they live to only hit and list those they see as a targets.

News flash! Some people in this game, and one of my rivals in this game taught me something! Refuse your enemy XP. It is a strategy played by many, including some of your own, against their enemies. Someone people are busy doing things, with their guild, bounty hunting, bosses.etc.. And if someone one is going to chain you, while doing other things... they counter to get the free XP and be freed up from the excessive hitting... If you don't drill people on an ongoing manner while you are on... you'd find less counter. I do believe excessively hitting people and listing constantly... is classified as bully!

7. Kel the Merciful King

You can and will write anything. I don't mind. The fact you express it more clearly now as something to your benefit i.e. you don't care a hoot about the game itself, at least does shows where you are coming from with this idea.

BTW if you could keep to your own topic it would be best. Defend why you think it is better to cost 3 stamina or more for a counter. I doubt you can and put it in context of the players from level 1 to level 17,153.

8. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Well, the change of subject part of you 2. And now, with the arguments from Suzy, i agree with her. But, my idea to put 3 stam to counters was to dificult the players who just want decrease your wps. Is one strategy that makes you win only 3 and not 4 like deserved it, and give more fair with math of atacks, because the price will being more low each hit, and increase to 3 stam while decrease price to me cna be one idea. And is just one idea, that i apreciate that you allowed NOW let me bring here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  9. Suzie

Suzie Member

the 5000 hit maximum was set for a different reason that you may not of know. Loads of people in this game use to "Level" and many started to complain how many levels people could get by always able to hit the one person endlessly.... So the dev's put a limit on how many attacks a day people could hit each other to level... to slow it down. It was for leveling purposes, not you can hit people 5000 times and beat on them for 5000 hits in 24 hours, whether they wanted you to or not. It was meant towards levelers .... People friendly hitting their partner both ways to gain levels for a max of 5000 a day. That is the reasoning for that. Not beat on peeps for 5000 attacks. Leveling is 2 people, friendly and mutually agree to level with one another and do 5000 hits on each other, once a day. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding of the purpose of the 5000 hits a day.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Ok people, please remember to keep the conversation on the original topic.

Just remember the only personal attacks done should be those in game as you beat each other up :)

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If i were voting I vote NO, like Relentless said try to stay on topic , thanks

12. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

OK, we can keep on the subject if i had the wright of replay the acusations and maths do on my profile, like the maths that i did from his profile, otherwise, you will show that you have your own kin here and nobody else can come here if was not of part of this club. Is really sad. I sustend my words without bad words, and you let them write this about me and talk to be polite. is like, ok, he talk now you shut up. Lawrrence, you are one sweet, and gentleman one of the more smarts guys that i have meet in my entire life. You are kindness, dont be selfshif, and is very very tolerating person. I am very happy for meet you in these years.
    About the subject, we can change the decrease of coins payed for hits?

13. I simply say no to changing the cost of counters because in my opinion it would only hurt the lower levels who are in the trenches with A lot more fight list chaining them. If anything, I would lower the cost for anyone under level 1000 or so. It would do little to circumvent someone countering a high level player with an agressive style of play because the high level player will just simply go ahead and spend whatever it cost to counter. It is good to see different ideas that go against the group but this one gets a no from me.

14. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

I vote no, its good that it costs more than an attack, but lower levels have to have some way to defend themselves. And yes, it decreases the WPs available to the bully if the counters have been placed. Just a small cost to the bully for all the extra hits and XP they earned beating on the lower level. I speak from experience and it wasn't related to any of the parties that have posted so far. But boy did she get upset when I countered her after she used me to get extra XP.

As for "wrong place" for this: there is actually an "Ideas" topic in the Kano general forum where new ideas for making changes to the game are usually posted. I don't go there enough myself. lol.

15. Kel the Merciful King

The coins vary by the attack count of the two players. If Player A has 20 attacks on Player B, and Player B has 1 attack on Player A, Player B's counter will be very cheap. If Player A chooses to counter Player B when the attacks are so skewed, Player A will pay up to 75% of the bounty of Player B for the first counter. If Player A chooses to lay 2nd, 3rd 4th counters, they will go sky high. I think once I went to set a counter on one player, and it was 155 Trillion to do so. In those instances, unless your a madman, you let the other player hit you. I trust this explains the cost.

And note, there is a reason for the costs to be this way. This was worked on exhaustively in 2010 to "fix" it as it was broken significantly before. This way, there is at least some balance to establish and re-establish, or not!

16. Kel the Merciful King

Please say whatever you like. It may not "fly" - go anywhere - as many things in the game have developed over the years, through trial and error. The game was in "beta" -testing- for a very long time. Bosses may still be in "beta" as is the "Arena". It is refreshing to have new voices appear, questioning things v. the status quo but you have to understand that sometimes the status quo - the way it is now - is the way the game has evolved to be fair or perceived as fair to all people playing this social networking game.

For the last time, I do not say to friends -kin maybe you say - come here and shoot this fellow down, or restrict - restrain, shut down - this fellow to anyone. The moderators have ensured "we" have an open forum where we all try to advance the game. debate changes, debate whatever, or just simply in jest say "It was good toasting Wonder Bread for a change. The right cheese made it palatable."

The forum here is for everyone to express what they can within the Code of Conduct. That Code as I understand it, is designed to allow anyone to come forward with anything at any time, as long as there is respect to that Code, designed to keep the place mutually respectful of other peoples' points of view.

That same Code will mean at times an idea you bring forward, might have my support.

I will always defend your right to say here what you wish within the Code.

Regards,
    Kel

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

These posts are going off topic,the topic is counter attacks not who did what so said what to whomever :)

18. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Yes, and why only mine posts are deleted?

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They had nothing to do with the OP

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Stick with the subject matter and stop the trolling, which means talk about the game not personal things.