Is it just me?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Akkhunter1, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Idk if it is just my computer, but i cannot load any of the 4 games on myspace, not even the myspace homepage will load. Now, i know that kano cannot do anything about myspace not working, but i was wondering if anyone at kano has heard what is going on, or if it is just something about my computer.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Works fine for me....

3. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

weird, i just tried it on another computer in my house and it didnt work, maybe if i clear my cookies.

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ok, i just cleared everything including my cookies, and its still not loading.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It's working fine for me as well at the moment but i can say i have had the same issue at other times and everyone has said they've had no problems.

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled my browser, and its still not loading, let me go check my other browsers.

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ok i just tried Opera, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and it does not load etheir. Im currently using Google Chrome.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

At a glance I would say either something is up with your MySpace account or the entire domain is somehow being blocked by your router and/or ISP.

MySpace and our games are up an running fine for me as others have reported, but if you can't even bring up www.myspace.com I would say a firewall or something is blocking your access.

So in short, it's just you ;)

9. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

weird, i was on about 5 hours earlier and it was working, i never thought about it being my ip, i think i can check to see if it is.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

What the ....another post deleted ? Go figure...the mods can apparently do and say what ever the they want whether in an official capacity or not,,,yet we as lowly Kano pay check providers get on again

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
  11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

When you mention the F@#@# mods you referring to us all ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
  12. What an awful lot of F Bombs lol, Errr.. Myspace works for me :)

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ahaha you have no idea what brought them on too lol it was a crazy night to say the least but a hilarious one at that