well, ain't this just a ripoff

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MP-40, Jul 13, 2010.

1. MP-40

MP-40 New Member

I'm at level 138 and I only get 500 energy and 50 stamina when I level up. My totals however are much greater. What gives?

2. answer is found in the help

3. salcorn

salcorn New Member

Help does not help on this

No, it isn't, assuming you mean the ingame help.

I have the same thing happening to me, 110 max stamina and it only refills to 55 when I level up. If I don't do anything to use stamina, it will refill to max value.

BUT (a big one), with energy refilling so slowly in this game, stamina is the fastest method of leveling up and it's just not happening when I only get 50% of my stamina given to me on level up.

4. all found in the in game help
    Health

Health is lost in every type of Fight, how much depends on your opponents fight attributes (attack / defense / max health) compared to your own. Increasing Max Health will allow your character to survive more fights and increase the max damage potential that you can cause your opponent. Health refills with time. For quick refills of Health see The UN. Increase your maximum Health with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a maximum of 5000 or your character's max whichever is less. Max Health is an attribute that will need to be increased as you develop your character if you plan to be successful in Fights and Boss Fights.
    Energy

Energy is required to complete Jobs. Different Jobs have different Energy requirements. Energy refills over time, at any point in the game you can view your current energy in the header of the game. For quick refills of Energy see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Energy with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.
    Stamina

Stamina is used during all types of Fights. At higher levels for certain types of fights, you will be given the option to use more stamina to Boost your attack strength. Stamina refills with time. For quick refills of Stamina see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Stamina with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

5. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Try being level 892.. and only getting 50 stamina and 500 energy refill.

It NEVER gets any higher.. allocate your skill points with care.

6. Vinny

Vinny New Member

Speaking of that -- what ever happened to higher stamina refills?

7. MP-40

MP-40 New Member

It sure does suck and knowing it's not going to change isn't any great incentive to keep playing.

8. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Wow crying about no refills when ya level up? Don't play Mobsters on myspace after level 20 you get no more refills unless ya pay for them. So be happy your getting something!

9. steal toes

steal toes Member

..and when all else fails just grab yourself an "Official MW Party Pack" If that don't put a smile on your face, nothing will. ;-)