Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. why would you reset the max stamina refill to 50?? on the other games ie viking clan, zombie slayer and both versions of mob wars it fills in total. I find this very irritating when it comes to boss fights. please have this fixed.

2. malific

malific Member

Game help says "full refill for lower levels, for upper levels 5,000 health - 500 energy - 50 stamina". Zombie Slayer has higher limits but is still limited.
    I don´t know what is considered a lower or higher level anyway, but it´s OK IMO, people would level up like crazy with a limitless refill.

3. salcorn

salcorn New Member

Stamina not refilling to max. on level up

My stamina is only refilling to 55 when I level up, max. stamina is 110. If I allow stamina to just sit, it will rise toward it's max and eventually get there.

Another post suggested that the answer was in the game help, it isn't.

http://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/1328765216

Anyone have any help on this problem?

4. all in the in game help
    Health

Health is lost in every type of Fight, how much depends on your opponents fight attributes (attack / defense / max health) compared to your own. Increasing Max Health will allow your character to survive more fights and increase the max damage potential that you can cause your opponent. Health refills with time. For quick refills of Health see The UN. Increase your maximum Health with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a maximum of 5000 or your character's max whichever is less. Max Health is an attribute that will need to be increased as you develop your character if you plan to be successful in Fights and Boss Fights.
    Energy

Energy is required to complete Jobs. Different Jobs have different Energy requirements. Energy refills over time, at any point in the game you can view your current energy in the header of the game. For quick refills of Energy see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Energy with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.
    Stamina

Stamina is used during all types of Fights. At higher levels for certain types of fights, you will be given the option to use more stamina to Boost your attack strength. Stamina refills with time. For quick refills of Stamina see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Stamina with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

5. salcorn

salcorn New Member

As I said in my original post, the answer is NOT in the ingame help. What you posted above states that 50 is the maximum refill.

If you will reread my ORIGINAL post, it is filling to 55 when I level up. And, when my stamina maximum was at 80-90 area, it would refill to max upon leveling. This is a recent problem and it is a PROBLEM that needs to be addressed by the admins/devs for the game.

I suspect that the help file is woefully out of date with this informaiton.

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The help section is up to date & the answer is in the Help section of the all the Kano Apps.
    Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

You get a refill of 50 stamina. If you have qty 5 stam when you level you are refilled 50 totaling 55. If you have a max of 80 stam & you have 60 when you level, it will only refill 20 to your max of 80. The same is for health & energy.

7. salcorn

salcorn New Member

Your answer makes a little more sense of what the help section is saying but still doesn't answer the problem.

In re-reading my original post, I see that I didn't state one thing that I thought would be obvious. Obviously it wasn't :)

There have been many ocassions when my stamina is below 5, I do a lot of boss fighting. As I understand your response, if I level when my stamina is 1 I would then have 51 stamina and, if I had 80 stamina, it would raise to my max. stamina of 110.

I will pay more attention and start taking some screen shots. I am fairly certain that, when I level, it always goes to 55 regardless of what my stamina was at the moment of levelling.

Thanx for the clarification and, as I said, I will start paying more attention to what, exactly, is happening with my stamina.

8. Pneumonia Hawk

Pneumonia Hawk New Member

Mines goes up to 53 not 50 for some reason.

9. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

You get a refill of 50 stamina. If you have qty 3 stam when you level you are refilled 50 totaling 53. If you have a max of 80 stam & you have 60 when you level, it will only refill 20 to your max of 80. The same is for health & energy.

10. Lucky Susie

Lucky Susie New Member

I was wondering what the status was on the refill changes

I'm also curious as what this ' Critical Hit Bonus Attack' is all about ... don't suppose it will make a difference to me as I haven't had a fight list in months :p

11. critical hit has always been a hidden factor in battle calculations.
    it was just recently exposed.

12. jangawhite

jangawhite New Member

Stamina rip offs

It truly does stink! I put a lot of my skills points into stamina so I could get past level 1 on boss fights! that's a double rip off!! And...yes there is something I can do about it...I can do Kano apps just like I do the others that rip me off...stop spending time on it and delete the app!!
    On Zombie slayer it all refills, stamina too...that's a kano app. why Vikings is different who knows?
    I WANT MY 300 SKILL POINTS BACK---SINCE IT ISN'T DOING ME ANY GOOD!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  13. zombie slayer has a much higher cap than the other 3 thats why for now its refilling full for you.

well you take whatever action you want.

14. onyxmagni

onyxmagni New Member

Level up refills

When you level up your energy and stamina should refill to the maximum instead of the 500 energy and 50 stamina. Otherwise, it's pointless to level up your energy and stamina past that point, because the time it takes to fill up is longer than a day, and it'll never fill all the way up. And then if all you have left to level up is stats and health, that's pointless cause you only have 50 stamina. So who cares?

Every other game like this I've played does it that way, like Mafia Wars and Vampires. So I think Viking Clan should be that way too. Full refills on level ups.

:)

15. good luck getting that.
    its been mentioned countless times bout this.

16. Eddie

Eddie Member

I'd love for my stamina to refill every level! That would allow me to level endlessly and little guys like you would have no chance at all of catching up to me! How you like that reality?

17. so true Eddie.
    you and your huge stam count would level up to lvl 1,000,000 in no time.

id prolly get there in PC in no time if stam refilled(granted you prolly have like 5 or 6x my stam)

18. Battleaxe

Battleaxe New Member

Some sort of maximum stamina points/ level refill could be a possible solution to this.

I am finding that I have the same problem as onyxmagni above and it is frustrating to have to wait all the time to level up (especially since you have to wait 25 levels per every new adventure in Vanaheim).

So if you refill to 50 before level 250, then to 60 before 350, then 70 before 450, it might be more incentive to put points into these abilities and make it less boring in the slump between levels.

19. there was a suggestion in the mob wars section of this forum to have a tier refill.

lvl 300=125 stam
    lvl 500=250

and so on.
    there was another suggestion for all meters to refill up to 25% faster.

but we dont want vc to turn into zs with the exhaustion limits which is so far the only way ive seen kano say theyll possibly consider full refill of stam(if i missed something else somewhere lemme know.)

just be happy your getting at least something on level up.if you allocate your skill points correctly,you can always have stam no matter what.

20. onyxmagni

onyxmagni New Member

i'd be perfectly fine with not catching you, because you have no effect on my life. I don't care if you're a higher level than me. My problem is the fact that you need like level 1000 for all the worlds and adventures, but if your stamina and energy only refill 500 and 50, it's going to be impossible to get that far. unless i actually spend real human money on this game, which is just stupid. who would spend money on a myspace game?