Upgrade hired squad

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dw279, Apr 5, 2011.

1. dw279

dw279 New Member

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPGRADE HIRED SQUAD MEMBERS, WOULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE? it says they can be upgraded but i have absolutely no clue how to do so.

2. click on Squad, scroll to the weakest of your "hired squad" there will be a red button that says "upgrade" click on that and for an expenditure of UN that hired squad member gets a boost to attack and defense.

Of course if your hired squad members are at their current cap, then there will be no button.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Adding to what Warlock said, keep in mind your Top Squad Strength should be at its maximum (20x your attack and defense) because you might find out that you upgrade a few of those in vain since you need more personal Attack and Defense rather than Top Squad Strength.

4. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

I still don't get it. I have two Hired Squad ( 2 / 2 ) and one Hired Support Squad. Now I want to upgrade one of the 2 in use.
    For example my Brawler (07.13.12)
    att: 60
    def: 60
    I want to upgrade him. How does it work?

KO

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You have to add to YOUR attack and defense before you can upgrade your hired squad for UN credits.

6. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

And when can I do that? I now have an attack and defence of 294.

7. slave

slave Member

go to squad tab, squad members, scroll down to support squad, and find your hired squads that you want to upgrade, they will probably be on the last page if you have the activity tab selected, and then there should be a tab that says upgrade next to their name.

8. slave

slave Member

but if your attack and defense are only 294, i dont understand why your upgrading.....better to use real people in your top squad, but thats just my humble opinion....

9. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

Thank you, there it is:D.

I can only use 20 members AND 2 hired squad. That why I want to upgrade those two. Whan I reach level 450, I am allowed to have a third hiered squad.

This is what I see in Attack details:
    * Top Squad Strength: 5900 (20 members)
    * Hired Squad Strength: 149 (2 members)

KO

10. Klaus Oft

Klaus Oft New Member

After upgrade I see:

* Top Squad Strength: 5900 (20 members)
    * Hired Squad Strength: 590 (2 members)

Thank you slave :D.

KO

11. prin

prin New Member

i just want to know where to go from here. seems as though i have been applying skill points to attack and defense forever now and i still can't win a fight, it's so annoying.
    Current Top Squad Strength 37,100 Attack 32,400 Defense
    Max Top Squad Strength 82,071 Attack 59,679 Defense

Your Top Squad attack and defense strength is being limited by your character's Skill. Raise your character's Attack and Defense skills to take full advantage of your Top Squad strength. Hired Top Squad Boosts: Attack Boost: 0% Defense Boost: 0%

my attack is 1855/2496 my defense is 1620/2309 i am level 985. i know my attack and defense should be higher but i wasn't interested in fighting at first. now i want to know just how much attack and defense does my character have to have to utilize my hired squad?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  12. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

13. slave

slave Member

prin your attack/defense are really low for your level, a very loose rule of thumb is try to stay at double your level for attack and defense to win fights, and you are lower than that.

so keep adding to attack and defense and sooner or later you will win a fight or two