Hitlist refresh

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Naughty Bear, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Naughty Bear

Naughty Bear New Member

Sorry Eraser I appologise, I didnt much like your allegation that my skills are lacking and crying cheaters because of that.

I have no idea how hotkeys work except I was under the impression there would be no need for them to move their mouse anywhere that it would be some sort of command coded in to that key, like shortcut keys to do certain commands in programs. If that is the case then my suggestion doesnt make it any easier for them and it still is a way to combat the bots. If a hotkey user still has to move to the attack then I dont see what the advantage of using hotkeys is in hunting anyway.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Reading back, It did sound like I was directing at you. so I am sorry for that. I meet tons of people, that think that 90 percent of everyone not in their squad is cheating in some way or another. I see it in the groups and chats around facebook... somone always pointing fingers and labeling another player a cheater, just on the basis that they are able to do things that they are not.

People that use hotkeys have several advantages,

For starts, when spamming the hitlist tab... They dont have to click, they just hold down a button. This makes it much bearable to keep on clicking that hitlist button, because its easier on the wrist, and they dont have to hear that nerve racking repetive noise, click click click click.

the other big advantage. The hotkeys can be set for ANY speed. seriously. 10,000 clicks a second if they where so bold.

What difference does this make, Using your natural hand, on that first attack position, to the far right of the screen, You can get 1 or maybe 2 attacks in on that button, before it changes screens, Someone with hotkeys can get 5 or so attacks, instantly just on that first screen.

There after? Theyre clicking speeds make it much more difficult for you to even get a hit in edgewise. Someone has a key set to 50 clicks a second, That means, for you to get a hit in, You have to click in that exact 1/50th of a second that they are not clicking, If you find yourself clicking on a hitlist 20 times or more, and ALWAYS seeing "already in a fight" That is to blame for either 20+ people attacking that same list, or one person with insanely fast hotkeys crowding up your ability to have a turn to attack.

I think what you are talking about with "not having to move the mouse" is called Scripts. I hear this word being tossed around all the time, but I really have no clue what they even are, or how they work.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012