Faction Bonus Gamer Points

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

Thought was a good idea at first now 3 alt/energy factions top the leader board needs to be addressed please Kano good idea by slave uncap everything

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
  2. Tripple xXx

Tripple xXx New Member

OMG, cant believe what kind of BS i must read here.

First, you all cry for some changes which wont allow the login-Faction to win Season for Season and now Kano changed something which is not based on who finishes first Saturday/Sunday at reset, AND you cry on !!!

What the hell you want? To uncap everything you realy think that would show who is Top and whos not? This can only be typed by someone who plays 10 min daily, havnt reached anything in this App cuz of many reasons LMAO

And what about the Leaderboard now? I cant see any surprise there, the former activ Factions are still there and those who played only 1 times each day for GP`s went down lol. (Activity is the key ;)

Hey, and if i need to read about my Faction, that UZK made yesterday 350k xtra GP`s, well, have you ever thought about that yesterday was still the Calendar open and cuz of that some of our Members were able to lvl 10 times ?! Am sure you havnt, but let me calculate for you new ;) 25 Members make usually each 2 lvls daily, thats 50 lvls by 3000 GP an THATS 150k GP, right? And that has nothing to do with Lvl-Race or whatever !!! You wanna reach something, BE MORE ACTIV !!!

And last i wanna say to those who think an Energie-Acc can do wonders, well, have you ever thought about how long you need to get for example 3000 Energie and what are you then able to do with that? No, am sure you havnt again but let me enlight you, a lvl 1200 with 3000 Energie would only be able to make half a lvl ;) but am sure you know and thought all about these facts before you started crying and wont let the new change grow.

My last words goes to you Kano... You guys are on the right way, with your 1st of changes you have made the Trophyrace more fair as it was before and am sure with more changes we will become a Race in which the most activ Faction which is flexible in everything (Outbreaks,Bosses,WorldBoss etc.) will win. Thanks alot Kano...

3. slave

slave Member

yep thats me you pegged me allright, i play ten minutes a day get my gps and call it a day

im telling you right now, uncap the 4 capped gps and make it a level playing field and then we will see who is crying

you want to come give me a love tap, click on fits and select "Slave TLPC" and ill show you exactly how much im on....

all they have done is make the people who can level superheroes, thats it, thats all this change has done, i wonder if youd be so happy if they had uncapped fights instead of leveling? or boss hits instead of leveling?

yep thats what i thought, but until they level the playing field by uncapping EVERYTHING, your not gonna have any kind of contest

4. slave

slave Member

and did you see who is missing from last weeks faction list? Banned, last weeks winner, gone, i hope they enjoyed logging in for everyone at 0300 to win the last ten weeks, cuz now they are gone....

5. Can I give you a love tap too, slave? On account of you're so cute.

I was hoping that this change wouldn't go through. I would have been much happier if Kano had simply uncapped GPs. That would have been a true gauge of our activity.

Instead we now get bonus GPs for leveling. I mentioned already that I have a faction member who doesn't want to level. She knows the mid and late game are a joke and wants to have fun for as long as possible. The fun that's only possible if you have an active and complete fight list. I, myself level slowly usually because I know things just get worse and worse as I level up. And yet, both of us are very active players. Leveling is not a great way to gauge activity within the game.

6. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

Yawn another energy player

7. Tripple xXx

Tripple xXx New Member

bahahahahaha you call me an Energy-Player ??? greatest joke of the day ROFLMAO

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Will the bonus GP we generate contribute towards loyalty points? :)

9. alka

alka Banned

This is another case of Kano not listening (yeah, I need a hug).
    The top players are asking for targets to hit so as not to waste stam and the genius's at Kano introduce a level up scheme!
    Level up on what??? WE HAVE NO FIGHT LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a one man band Faction. It would be easy for me to recruit all new low level players and win the Faction Leader Board for weeks. Then I could get rid of them and recruit a new bunch, and so on and so on.

Why is it Kano can build a Leaderboard incorporating many areas of the game, yet can't build the same system into a Faction contest?

*Going for that hug now*..lmfao

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

Instead of a hug, Why dont you have a beer on me. Those are good points.

As far as not needing 25 16,000s. I dont agree with that. I dont see anyone in the top 30 with less than 25 members. When I level up I add just over 3,000 points. So If 1 person misses It takes 5 level ups, for a level 1500ish to make up for 1 missed players daily points.

As i stated in the last thread. I fear that there is no way to balance how much 1 level up is worth against another, just because you can build your character in so many different ways, that someone could be a lower level than me and have a much harder time leveling up, and someone at his same level could go 40 levels in an hours play once a day.

Leveling up could award points, but i think they are given far too much credit. Making them a smaller amount of points would help cover the lack of balance some, but Certainly, you would have to add more to the competition.

World boss attacks should be a no-brainer. There is already a list of how many world boss attacks each faction has. I can only guess you are wanting to get the level up idea set how you want it first, so you can gear how much the world boss attacks are worth based on that.

I still say just uncap the standard points, and scrap this level up thing, Someone that levels up a lot would already recieve a lot of points from bosses and outbreaks, but it would still give a fighter that doesn't want to level up so much a solid contribution to thier faction, because those points are worth a lot more for each stamina.

11. Anthony Nurse

Anthony Nurse Member

Yep read it you'll find I did roflmao pmsl lol ha ha he he lmfao lmao pmsfl ho ho

12. Funny hearing some chump on here applauding the poor upgrade to GP.

Yeah its also really funny to see Total Altstruction dissapear off my screen. There are more than a few more factions on here that need to be eliminated for cheating as well. We all know other factions on here are filled with ALTS. Cough SWE. But thats besides the point..

Kano needs to fix this wrecked system of theirs..

13. That was the 3rd Faction in the last few months that lost out and got banned or their Win Discredited from them..

The saddest part of all is the ones that were 2nd place that week that DO NOT get the credit for actually winning.

14. I would like a way to see how many Gamerpoints the players in my faction make over their 16'000 individually please :)

I have worked out the formula and I can count the levels they make and I can do the math but it is very time consuming so please help Kano :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  15. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hello all, we're nearing the end of this season and there looks to be some variability with GP season scores which is good. Thanks for the feedback about level GPs, one thing we don't want is to devalue the core Gamer Points by having GPs from leveling too high. We will look to tweak the level GP payout and lower it by about 25% so there is still some added variability but not too much.

As mentioned before we are evaluating other actions in the game to contribute to Faction GPs. The next addition and most popular action that has been requested is world boss attacks which we are planning for next season. As we evaluate other actions we will consider them for future seasons, we are not intending these bonuses to just be a level up race but be about multiple types of actions in game.

-The note about people not fulfilling core GPs, it is still beneficial to fill your core GPs during the season as compared to your Faction Bonuses they are more readily available.

-Faction bonus GPs do not count towards your personal Loyalty

-We currently don't have the system in place to show bonus GPs per user but we will add that request for future dev consideration.

16. Bottomline is you just messed this up with how you did this for the last week. Unfortunately for Wonderland .. (and im no fan of them, dont like most of all of them, etc etc)

You just screwed them out of their All-Time Number 1 Ranking in Gamer Points.

And thats a shame.

The #2 Faction on here atm doesnt deserve #1 the way you just did it..

They got Tons of lvls this week especially in Arena and now Wonderland pays the price for being a longtime loyal Kano Player in ZS.

What you need to do for GP, Is only allow the Up to 2,800,000 GP towards Faction History. Disregard all that bonus GP towards the All Time Points.

17. slave

slave Member

i agree with you on that one johnny boy, too much emphasis on leveling gps, and with arena this week we probably got 500,000 bonus gps for leveling that we normally do not get.

and we were catching up to wonderland but it was slow process, but with unlimited gps, half a million in a week.....
    i know its not fair. we caught onelife the old fashioned way and i think we were going to catch wonderland too but it wouldnt have been for months.

but the way this is unfolding, new factions can come out of nowhere and be on the leaderboard in less than a year.

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

I was thinking more along the lines of reducing it to 25 percent of what you're awarding... not taking 25 percent off!

The amount of GPs for leveling is wayy too powerful, because there isnt a balance of the value between one level and the next....

Smaller amounts of points would be better to cover up the instability.

It shouldnt be there at all... but hey.. If we HAVE to put up with it... I am much compelled to reduce the damage as much as possible.

I am on the otherhand, not in the least bit disheartend by wonderland loosing number 1 all time. Havent they recently got members banned for multiple accounts?

Having full members that log in means didly to me. The only reason that it ever meant anything was because of the original busted system that was here in the first place. I say good riddance. Keep this thing moving, It needs a lot of work. before you're going to see anyone happy with it.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Finally, the cup become available for sale and the people can buy it.

20. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Daily GPs won the week!

Let me just confirm that daily GPs played a huge part in our win last week. We won by around 14,000 points. That's less than one player's daily GPs. Every GP, every level, and every hit placed in the last hour all counted to get fits to number one last week.

Denver